PDA

View Full Version : Changing Career

GHAZ
17-03-2007, 08:20 PM
:confused: HELLO EVERY BODY I,M TIRED OF RUNNING AROUND DOING SERVICE WORK AND I WOULD LIKE TO GO INTO CONSULTANCY WORK BUT I DON,T NOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Abe
17-03-2007, 11:27 PM
:confused: HELLO EVERY BODY I,M TIRED OF RUNNING AROUND DOING SERVICE WORK AND I WOULD LIKE TO GO INTO CONSULTANCY WORK BUT I DON,T NOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Hello Ghaz

Thank you for your post. For a start it would be helpful ,from a forum point and etiquette if you post using lower case and not Capitalise. Thank You.

We have several consultants on this forum. In my opinion if you seek advice, may assist your case if you elaborate upon your objectives.

At present your question is too wide.

Regards

GHAZ
18-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello abe thank you for your reply. I wanted to advise end users on how to select the right equipment and realistic cost and time envovled. And the conversion of old plant for newer regulations

taz24
18-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello abe thank you for your reply. I wanted to advise end users on how to select the right equipment and realistic cost and time envovled. And the conversion of old plant for newer regulations

I spose it comes down to your background.
Are you qualified to be a consultant?
What kind of industry do you want to work in?
The industry as a whole is quite big and you need to set out some goals you wish to achieve.
Have you got lots of contacts in the trade because somtimes it does just come down to knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time.

Good luck taz.