PDA

View Full Version : Helping to save energy

dolce
11-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I have 25 Crepaco Freezers 140 &240 . they has feeded by - 10C Liquid & Suction -36 C Question
If i feed them with +35 C liquid & Suction -36 C and
Saving subcooling Energy for Liquid Do you prefare it ?
Thanks all

Josip
11-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Hi, Dolce :)

Welcome to RE.

I have 25 Crepaco Freezers 140 &240 . they has feeded by - 10C Liquid & Suction -36 C Question
If i feed them with +35 C liquid & Suction -36 C and
Saving subcooling Energy for Liquid Do you prefare it ?
Thanks all

Absolutely NO:eek:

What is your problem, why you want to do that:confused: what is your idea?

Best regards, Josip :)

dolce
12-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi Josip
thank you for your interested
I want to do it to save subcooling energy for liquid +35 C which coming from receiver
I want +35 C liquid goes directly to feeding Freezers without subcooling to make it -10C If i do that do you think that some thing wrong will happen
Thanks

US Iceman
12-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Hi dolce,

If the liquid feeding your freezers comes from the high pressure receiver (at +35C) and is then subcooled to -10C, that is very good.

If you are looking for ways to save energy, this is not a good one to eliminate. The subcooling increases the system capacity. If you eliminate the subcooling, the system capacity is reduced and you will not be able to freeze as much product as you do now.

How are you subcooling the liquid right now?

dolce
12-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Dear / us iceman
I'm pleasre by your reply
this idea not good if you knew the max. out product I want -6 C and often rise the evaporator suction pressure at -15 instead of -36 C still you don't prefre ??
Thanks

US Iceman
12-03-2007, 03:03 PM
dolce,

I do not understand what you are trying to do.

Does the suction pressure rise from a temperature of -36C to -15C? How does this happen?

Can you provde more detail please? Thank you.

Pooh
12-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Iceman
sounds like he needs to fit an EPR and leave the subcooling alone if I read it correctly however he is not being very clear in his description. He needs to clarify his eventual goal so we stand a chance of helping.

Ian

dolce
13-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Dreas /iceman and pooh
maybe I'm not clear in my problem description .
forgiveness .maybe because I'm not perfect in English
Thank you for your interested

Josip
13-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi, Dolce :)

Hi Josip
thank you for your interested
I want to do it to save subcooling energy for liquid +35 C which coming from receiver
I want +35 C liquid goes directly to feeding Freezers without subcooling to make it -10C If i do that do you think that some thing wrong will happen
Thanks

Using +35C liquid without subcooling for -35C is possible, but your Crepaco freezer cannot work with same capacity like with subcooled liquid.

This is not the way to save some energy, sorry;) you are going to do just opposite to spend more energy:confused:

If you eliminate the subcooling, the system capacity is reduced and you will not be able to freeze as much product as you do now.

Best regards, Josip :)

dolce
14-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Dear / Josip
I content with your reply and iceman
Thanks for all and I hope to communicate for benefiting .