PDA

View Full Version : Help

adrian m
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Good morning
only being a facilities manager and not working on the refrigeration side for about 4 years i need a bit of help please

mitsubishi G50 controller instruction /maintenance handbook trawled through the net nothing their
thanks in advance

sid
05-03-2007, 04:23 PM
hi there
have you tryed emailing mitsubishi themselfs, there good helping out i find. also i use to work for a mitsubishi agent in belfast called bel air. they have a web site, be worth gaving them a call are email aswell...

The Viking
05-03-2007, 07:39 PM
PM me your email and I will send you the manual

Brian_UK
05-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Adrian and welcome to the forum.

Try this link for a download of the G50 manual
http://www.mitsubishi-aircon.co.uk/default.asp?id=119417

If it doesn't work you will need to register with the site to access the downloads, it's quite harmless so don't worry.

Andy
05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
hi there
have you tryed emailing mitsubishi themselfs, there good helping out i find. also i use to work for a mitsubishi agent in belfast called bel air. they have a web site, be worth gaving them a call are email aswell...

Sid Belair has been taken over by Red Sky Group (an electrical contracting company, gone down the M&E route. Bit up in the air wait and see time for them at the moment.

Kind Regards Andy:)

adrian m
06-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks for that all i registered yesterday with mitsi so will try the link today

adrian m
06-03-2007, 09:13 AM
My e mail is available if you phone again

adrian m
06-03-2007, 09:30 AM
thanks alot all i have all the info i need

Brian_UK
07-03-2007, 12:09 AM
My e mail is [deleted] thanks again
Adrian, it isn't good practice to advertise your email address in public like this.

There are various webspys about that can and will grab it to increase your spam content etc.

If you would like to edit it out of your post, or delete it completely then I should.

Use the PM, private message, system built into the forum for passing sensitive information between yourselves, it's safer in the long run.

Cheers..