harsen
19-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Hai,
Can anyone send the ASHRAE Handbook on

Fundamentals

Senthil

Sir Josiah Sodd
19-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Certainly, how many would you like to have?

:D

NoNickName
19-02-2007, 06:40 PM
What about buying them?

US Iceman
20-02-2007, 04:53 AM
What about buying them?

Exactly right.

Senthil, everyone one of us has to recognize the fact that some reference material is not free. We all have different sources which we have to purchase.

Expecting to get free material all of the time is not very reasonable. Since you are young, start now to build your own library. Before too long you will be a proud owner yourself.;)

Abby Normal
20-02-2007, 04:55 AM
Could everyone send me 5 Euros?

US Iceman
20-02-2007, 05:01 AM

:D :D :D Thats too funny.

If you deposit 10 Euros in my account, I'll send you 6. What a deal you will be getting.:rolleyes:

comin
20-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Dear all,

I have a ASHRAE Handbooks CD (700Mb), but I cannot up load for share to all.

Please help to me.

Abby Normal
20-02-2007, 12:50 PM
:D :D :D Thats too funny.

If you deposit 10 Euros in my account, I'll send you 6. What a deal you will be getting.:rolleyes:
It almost worked for Soupy Sales

Argus
21-02-2007, 01:35 AM

It worked for Moses.

He got offered some commandments and when he asked how much they were, God said,

“Nothing, old son, they’re free!”
“Fine”, said Moses. “In that case I’ll have ten”.

We haven't looked back since.....

lraja
21-02-2007, 01:38 AM
comin

Perhaps you want to help the original requestor, however, if you are a member of ASHRAE, and got this CD from ASHREA, you are violating the regulations of the society, if you are not a member and trying to distribute this material free, you are violating so many ethics of the engineering profession. I guess it is time to grow up ..

raja

raja

NoNickName
21-02-2007, 08:52 AM
comin

Perhaps you want to help the original requestor, however, if you are a member of ASHRAE, and got this CD from ASHREA, you are violating the regulations of the society, if you are not a member and trying to distribute this material free, you are violating so many ethics of the engineering profession. I guess it is time to grow up ..

Yes, it is illegal, but please keep sermons out. We will be sinners forever and ever, anyway.

lraja
21-02-2007, 03:02 PM
what's your point?

According to your view, perhaps most of the entires in this forum would be sermons I beleive

NoNickName
21-02-2007, 08:21 PM
My point is: he asked for something illegal, and somebody offered to help illegally. Ok, we advised to keep illegal things out, but please don't throw stones to us/them poor sinners.
A time will come when it will be our turn to ask for mercy.

bingshan001
15-08-2007, 04:39 AM
My point is: he asked for something illegal, and somebody offered to help illegally. Ok, we advised to keep illegal things out, but please don't throw stones to us/them poor sinners.
i agree with you!;)

squil
13-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Totally agree with the principle of paying for reference books, but we have to state the obvious : there is always a (more or less easy) way to get what you want out of the internet....

Abe
13-09-2007, 09:04 PM

He hath no sin cast the first stone....

Dan
20-09-2007, 04:27 AM

Such greed. Surely for a mere 2 Euros from all of you I could discourage this wanton and shameless disregard for proprietary rights.

Seriously, ASHRAE takes great care to insure their material is paid for and membership is encouraged. The Handbook of Fundamentals is the only one I ever owned and someone removed it from my library. Never be afraid to spend $100.00 on a book that you covet. I paid close to that for Stoecker's Industrial Refrigeration Handbook, which has merits of its own... but ASHRAE fundamentals, to me, is the pre-eminent volume of the basics to our trade even though it is loaded with debateable practices.

I never tried EBay... now there is a legal thought. The Fundamentals don't change all that much from year to year.:)

hashom
21-09-2007, 04:03 AM
I think if we don not have these refrence avilale to all we will spend time for searching special if these refrences are very expensive. I think theses reference if we make it in free we will share our knowledge very fast and improve our work faster.

Thank you,

firebird
20-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Hi Harsen
I can help u, please clerify standard numbers that you want, I'll send you PDF files as soon as possible.

I'm waiting for you.

Knowledge must be free.

o_mars_2010
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM
***Deleted, please read rules of the board***

chillin out
07-01-2008, 11:35 PM
***Deleted***

@all, Please be aware RE is not to used in the process of distributing illegal products. Thanks.

Chillin:):)

Brian_UK
08-01-2008, 01:28 AM
***Deleted***
I have reported you for international copyright fraud to the administrator of the website you are using in accordance with their T&Cs.

rkmoorthy
29-04-2009, 04:00 PM
finally no one dont like to give that free book download links.

dougheret0
29-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Of course, the handbooks are not free. However, you can ususally find several - a revised Fundamentals comes out every four years, and one is due this year - on e-bay for a reasonable price. If you plan to work in HVAC design, or do design as a contractor, you need a Fundamentals Handbook, and I strongly recommend that you join ASHRAE at some point.

dougheret0
29-04-2009, 06:47 PM
What is free is my book HVAC Design Manual – A Mechanical Designer’s Guide to Design of Small Commercial and Institutional HVAC Systems. It is available for free download from my web site
www.nettally.com/doughert (http://www.nettally.com/doughert) . It includes a list of essential references, including the ASHRAE Handbook, Fundamentals.