PDA

View Full Version : Monitoring elect. consumption of VRV for each storey..

MuhengineeR
12-02-2007, 10:24 AM
let s say we have a three storey building and there is one company working on each storey, they want to see or obtain the electrical consumption of each storey or in other words of each company seperately, I think it s about the central control system and pc monitoring system of the VRV systems.. I wonder with which of the folowing brands we can obtain that.. (I suppose that Daikin has that function) Do you know the others? please help me :confused: thx a lot..
-Daikin
-Mitsubishi
-LG
-Sanyo
-Samsung

Jez
12-02-2007, 12:36 PM
If you want a single AC system supplying all floors then certainly Daikin and Mitsi will be able to provide the energy monitoring that you require.

The alternative would be to provide an AC system for each floor and meter the power consumption from each distribution board. Each floor will need its own separate distribution board anyway for electricity billing of lights, small power etc.

Suffolk Fridge
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
pretty sure new tosh range has this function..........

Andy
12-02-2007, 08:01 PM
pretty sure new tosh range has this function..........

Toshiba has that function in their VRF and Diakin, we have used both.

Kind Regards Andy:)

Peter_1
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Every system on which you can hook a computer can perform this task.
Daikin, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, LG ans Samsung for sure.
We've done it already in a hotel +/- 9 years ago.

MuhengineeR
13-02-2007, 02:28 PM
thx a lot.. yes I ve got the information that all of them have that function, and mitsubishi have a system of calculation as 3 different type: operating time, refrigerant flow and thermostat ON. I think many of them use operating time method and don t have these methods, Do they?

michael7
13-02-2007, 05:04 PM
I recently put a price in to install 10 Mitsi VRF systems to a 4 story building and self billing and monitoring to each floor.
Mitsubsihi can do it, no problem.

puddleboy3
13-02-2007, 09:29 PM
There are a few things to keep in mind if selecting the Daikin PPD function. The system can operate with Daikin I manager or I controller this is connected to Kwh meters. These meters will be installed on the DB supplying the Daikin outdoors only. The only problem is that you cant have two pipe systems and three pipe systems on the same Kwh meters this also applies to split and sky air Also you cant mix K series 407c with M series 410A.

You will also need Daikin to come to site and configure the system. Oh and its a pain in the A@*E with the I controller as to get the PPD information from it you have to use a PCMIA card to download the info on to a computer in CSV format:eek:

Obi Wan
22-02-2007, 09:39 PM
There are a few things to keep in mind if selecting the Daikin PPD function. The system can operate with Daikin I manager or I controller this is connected to Kwh meters. These meters will be installed on the DB supplying the Daikin outdoors only. The only problem is that you cant have two pipe systems and three pipe systems on the same Kwh meters this also applies to split and sky air Also you cant mix K series 407c with M series 410A.

You will also need Daikin to come to site and configure the system. Oh and its a pain in the A@*E with the I controller as to get the PPD i

nformation from it you have to use a PCMIA card to download the info on to a computer in CSV format:eek:
Puddleboy3,

On the C type iTouch Controller you can update the software to the new version (V4.3 I think) and are able to download the PPD data via the Web, but you will need the web option installed on the iTC

wbhvacer
14-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Sanyo's intellegent controller will do tenant billing by ref. cir address