PDA

View Full Version : Freezer problem

ahmed shareef
10-02-2007, 06:05 AM
hello evryone how r u

hello i have problem in my electronics refrigeration controll unit in my frrezer(eliwell 974) when i sat the difrost stop temperature + 5 cel . but it gose up to +45 celcious whithout stopping the difrost. the probes are ok and other functions are also working well and the unit is programmed well.settings are also ok. so can u help me to solve this problem. im trying not to replace this controll unit

Andy
10-02-2007, 02:23 PM
hello i have problem in my electronics refrigeration controll unit in my frrezer(eliwell 974) when i sat the difrost stop temperature + 5 cel . but it gose up to +45 celcious whithout stopping the difrost. the probes are ok and other functions are also working well and the unit is programmed well.settings are also ok. so can u help me to solve this problem. im trying not to replace this controll unit

Hi ahmed shareef:)

is the wiring for the defrost wired correctly? Is the controller set up correctly?
If yes is your answer your relay in the controller that controls the defost has welded shut and you will need to change the controller.

But I would assume it is either the wiring or the controller settings.

Kind Regards Andy:)

bobkellyb
11-02-2007, 10:29 AM
As Andy said, check the wiring.
The heater protection thermostat should cycle the heater so those high temps don't occour.
What is the make and model of the controller?
Bob..

Electrocoolman
11-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Have you checked to see that the probes are wired correctly and not cross wired. The evaporator probe should be the one controlling the defrost termination not the cabinet probe.