PDA

View Full Version : A sight for sore eyes.

abdulazman
09-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi Guys,

Like to share you the sad fact of being employed and treated as foreign skilled labour in a foreign country.:confused:

Sometime back, due to my personal commitment, I was called upon to vacate my freelance work in my now location and returned to my country to work:(
Tis was here during the rainy season when I witness how this company transport their foreign labour.:eek:
The company have vans but the sad fact was all for personal utilization. Nobody cares or bothers, talk about human right.:mad:

Left the God forsaken Company.:D :D

View the photo image attached

Comments much appreciated AMIGOS.

Argus
09-02-2007, 01:28 PM
We've all seen it.

The driver of that vehicle, if he were in the UK on any road, would certainly be stopped by the police.

So, enlighten us, where was all this taking place?

chillin out
10-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Are they folk dead or just sheltering from the rain?

They look like body bags.

Chillin:) :)

abdulazman
10-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Argus :) ,

It happens in Asia, SGP.
They are foreigners there, catering to the short supply of workforce in that country.
They are also being force to perform stupendous task.
No complaint.:eek:
But when approach and inquire, they start to whine, squeal and even whimper about the suffering and hardship condition they encounter in their country of origin.:(
But they tolerated all these there, in a foreign soil.:confused:
Ridiculous.

Yeah chill :D ,

Thats a good one, they are not dead neither are they
the living dead. :) .
They are just play acting dead from the twilight zone.
Cheerio Bro.

God bless all these people. Amin.

Toosh
19-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Reminds me of my days in Saudi Arabia

Toosh

bernard
19-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi

Reminds me of being in the british forces,huddle in the back of a 4 tonne truck with the wind whistling through.Then back to the barracks with a leaking roof and damp carpet.:mad:

Regards Bernard

Paulajayne
20-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi

Reminds me of being in the british forces,huddle in the back of a 4 tonne truck with the wind whistling through.Then back to the barracks with a leaking roof and damp carpet.:mad:

Regards Bernard

Carpet ! Carpet !

Eeee you were lucky - we used to live in a Nissen hut without any windows. Get up at 04:00 and lick the floor clean.

:D :D :D

Brian_UK
20-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Could keep this going with....

Nissen hut, you had a Nissen hut........ ;)

bernard
20-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Carpet ! Carpet !

Eeee you were lucky - we used to live in a Nissen hut without any windows. Get up at 04:00 and lick the floor clean.

:D :D :D

Art weapons and nissen huts,more like a cosy little air conditioned 4 tonne truck with its own T.V.:D

Regards Bernard

Eeram
09-08-2007, 05:54 PM
That is good, they look well after workers!

In Mocambique, you would end up standing, 26 on a pickup without umbrellas or rain coats, without getting wet!