PDA

View Full Version : Moto-condensing unit

Renato RR
03-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I receive querry for moto condensing unit with 2 compressors does enyone have sudgestion wich controler to use?Also does enyone have some pictures of oil equalisation line or can provide some good drowings?I have Carly manual and see 5 or 6 methods but I want to heard from someone who already produce this kind of unit for atleast 5 years.

Best regards,
Renato

Electrocoolman
03-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi Renato,
With your mention of OIL EQUALISATION and Two Compressors, are we to assume the two compressors are connected in parallel on one system?

DeB
05-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Renato, my company has been producing racks with 2 to 4 compressors and we have used electronic traxoil oil level controls in conjunction with a high quality oil separator/reservoir.These are made suitable for Frascold Copeland bock and bitzer compressors.By controlling the individual oil level on each compressor they eliminate the need for oil balance lines between compressors. We have found this system to very reliable. They also have an integral low level alarm. Try www.traxoil.com.au (http://www.traxoil.com.au)

Renato RR
06-02-2007, 08:38 AM
1.Yes compressors are conected in parallel.
2.Thanks for the link.
3.My attention was to conect two compressors with equalisation line and to allowe each compressor to have one oil separator.

Renato