PDA

View Full Version : Hi From WKD

wkd
03-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Sorry guys didn't realise this section was here,still finding my way around.Josip you asked for some more detail,here it is.Just nearly finished working for York in the UK due to their re-organisation.Managed their multi million pound test lab for five years,commissioned it as well.Worked for their Navy section for 5 years prior to that.Mainly R&D testing,performance ,noise and vibration that sort of thing.Wide range of chillers from Air-cooled,water -cooled, screw ,scroll ,recip you get the picture.Anyways now moving into consultancy a bit new but looks interesting I'll see where it takes me.
Cheers guys this is a great site I look forward to contributing in the future.

Abe
03-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard WKD

Argus
03-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Have they closed that place in Basildon?

wkd
03-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Not in its entirity but it all should be gone by end of March.End of an era for most of the people there.Some engineers have been there for 40+ years.

Peter_1
03-02-2007, 04:42 PM
wkd, welcome on this great forum;)

US Iceman
03-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi WKD and welcome to the RE forums. Thanks for the background information too. Best of luck on your new direction.

wkd
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys,its nice to come across a friendly bunch of people who are interested in the same things as you.
While I am here some advice if you will.I need to get hold of some ratings tables at diferent ambients for a Lennox RA 130D K STD.Which part of the Forum is best to post the request for info.Thanks again guys.

Josip
03-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Hi, WKD :)

Welcome to RE once again;)

Sorry guys didn't realise this section was here,still finding my way around.Josip you asked for some more detail,here it is.Just nearly finished working for York in the UK due to their re-organisation.Managed their multi million pound test lab for five years,commissioned it as well.Worked for their Navy section for 5 years prior to that.Mainly R&D testing,performance ,noise and vibration that sort of thing.Wide range of chillers from Air-cooled,water -cooled, screw ,scroll ,recip you get the picture.Anyways now moving into consultancy a bit new but looks interesting I'll see where it takes me.
Cheers guys this is a great site I look forward to contributing in the future.

Very nice history, all the best in your future.

Best regards, Josip :)