PDA

View Full Version : So many thread subjects

Dr._Fleck
02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Now i know i'm new here so ignore me if you want, but why is there so many threads and subthreads?
Surely you could whittle it down to 10 or so without subthreads.
I go on lots of forums and none of them are as messy(no offence) as this.

Just a thought.

The MG Pony
02-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Messy or how about detailed and well organized.

In its current mode one can quickly get to the applicable area with out meddling through a ton of junk.

By muddling it all together any one looking for a particular thread topic would have to wade through insurmountable clutter.

Josip
02-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Hi, Dr._Fleck :)

Welcome to RE.

Now i know i'm new here so ignore me if you want, but why is there so many threads and subthreads?
Surely you could whittle it down to 10 or so without subthreads.
I go on lots of forums and none of them are as messy(no offence) as this.

Just a thought.

Yes, having so many members on RE forum (6000+) , with their q&a it is quite normal to be a little messy here;)

Actually I was wrong, find this later:

Threads: 5,833, Posts: 51,537, Members: 9,105

You can see some threads are like never ending story, lasting for very long time maybe too long, like this one;

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2563&highlight=logo

funny, ha?

You must admit there are only couple of directories od some interest for you (the same is with me) and we are going directly there to check news;) , but again checking the threads within...

I think it is little complicated for you becuse you are here for short time (but speaking english) try to imagine me on my first visit here :confused:

Of course if you have some good idea to optimize this forum you are welcome...

Best regards, Josip :)