PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi Elec Direct

madwoody
24-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Had a phone call last week from mitsi elec asking if i'd like to do buisness direct with themselves, I think they called it "1 on 1". They then sent me a price list of the products and I asked if the prices given were net or if their prices would be subject to discounts, but the woman I spoke to wouldn't give me a straight answer on this subject. I like the mitsi elec range and i'm interested in dealing with them but i'm just wondering if anyone has had dealings with them and if discounts are indeed available on their price's. Any help on the matter would be very much appreciated!

LRAC
24-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi madwoody

Yep mitsi are trying to bring it all in house and cut the middle man out, the main problem being its hard to deal with mitsi direct as the accounts department are completely useless.

We still buy off Dean & Wood no charge for delivery like mitsi and still get discounts and cash back at the end of the year on all orders placed. Mitsi is good kit we've had no problems at all but they keep adding £'s for things that come standard with D&W.

You should get at least 10% as a minimum discount, Mitsi accounts department are absolutely terrible, they may even ask you to pay up front for the kit which puts a great strain on your business cashflow.

Buy the kit from someone else while you still can.

Kind regards
Lrac