PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Rxyq 14m

Peter_1
13-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Can somene provide me the manual in pdf of a RXYQ 14 M and 16M please?
I have troubles reaching their site for the moment.

Peter_1
13-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Forget it, found it on http://www.spaceair.co.uk/cgi-bin/pages/general/si39-303/si39-303_part1i.pdf

Obi Wan
13-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Peter,

The manual is you have is the design and installation manual. I wonder if you are after the service manual. The model no. is not complete. I assume you are after the manual for the RXYP14M9 series. This unit is very different to the RXYP14MY/M7/M8 series.

I have emailed it to you.

Happy reading.

Obi Wan.:)

Obi Wan
13-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Peter,

Your server rejected the file as it is too big. (13Mb)

I will dropload it to you.

Obi Wan.

Peter_1
13-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Kenobi ;) thanks, got it.

I was searching for the distances you have to repsect between 2 units (RXYQ14 and 16) and between the walls and more specific if they can be installed indoors with a duct of +/- 3 to 4 meters (+/- 10 feet) and 2 long turns on the discharge fan.

I have a case where I have to investigate if there is a reduction in performance because these units are installed indoors.

The main air entrance is +/- 2.6 m (8 feet) by 3 meters (10 feet) with a fence in front of it.

I will make some pictures next week to ask here your opinions about this.

Obi Wan
13-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Peter,

The outdoor units can be installed next to each other (allow a 20mm gap between units).
The outdoor units can be programmed for high static fan operation for duct connection in mode 2 setting 18. (See the attached sheet)
Loss of capacity can be a result of many things, if the outdoor units are installed in a plant room then check the plant room temp. The outdoor unit may be close or out of operating range. Generally if the plant room temp is higher then 24ºC outdoor unit stop and go on standby.
Don’t forget the indoor units, check the air on temperature from the service mode on the remote controllers, temp could b as high as 27 - 30ºC in which case the thermostat will switch off. The complaints will be lack of heating. May need to install remote room sensors.

Hope the above helps.

Obi Wan.