PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Inverter Systems

Vishnukurup
11-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello Friends,

I am thinking to start a business of sales and service distributor of air conditioners. Now a days, the market is paced towards inverter systems, mainly because of the power saving. I saw the general opinion of a lot of brands in this forum. Daikin, Mitsubishi, LG, Fujitsu, Carrier, Lennoxe etc. But I have not seen anything about Hitachi units. Is it because they are not creating problems? I have a chance to get the products of Hitachi, Daikin & LG. Which one should I choose for better customer satisfaction? Your advice is very very important. Pls help.

LRAC
11-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi Vishnukurup

I would stick to Hitachi, Daikin if i were you.

Lrac

superswill
11-01-2007, 06:45 PM
dakin and mitsubishi for me vishnukurup

laf100
13-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Daikin, Mitsu or Tosh- IMHO.

Latte
13-01-2007, 12:44 AM
You Cant go wrong with Daikin, DONT Go near LG and havny worked on Hitachi so cant comment
Regards
Fatboy

By the way, Are LG supplying parts or do they all come through hawco, i only ask because the last couple of parts i ordered come through them

Temprite
14-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Hello Friends,

I am thinking to start a business of sales and service distributor of air conditioners. Now a days, the market is paced towards inverter systems, mainly because of the power saving. I saw the general opinion of a lot of brands in this forum. Daikin, Mitsubishi, LG, Fujitsu, Carrier, Lennoxe etc. But I have not seen anything about Hitachi units. Is it because they are not creating problems? I have a chance to get the products of Hitachi, Daikin & LG. Which one should I choose for better customer satisfaction? Your advice is very very important. Pls help.

Pity you wern't here when we had the Daikin verses Hitachi thread going try searching the forum, although I think half the posts are missing now.:D

Abe
14-01-2007, 07:54 AM
You Cant go wrong with Daikin, DONT Go near LG and havny worked on Hitachi so cant comment
Regards
Fatboy

By the way, Are LG supplying parts or do they all come through hawco, i only ask because the last couple of parts i ordered come through them

Ive installed quite a few Mitsubishis now.....
Each one still trouble free

:)

Andy
14-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Regards
Fatboy

Toshiba seems OK:)

from what our guys tell it's easy to commission, with no board failures that we experiencing last year.
Not bad to buy either and good performance, with a few gems in each range, (which you can select if COP is your goal).

Kind Regards Andy:)

ingherrera
18-01-2007, 11:36 PM
you can go with Mitsubishi electric, i worked 6 year with them and the service was excellent.

inverter
18-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Mitsi elec, Daikin, Fujitsu every time!

Vee-Are-Vee
19-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Airwell, they are the best............;)

Daikin and Mitsubishi electric get my vote.

paul_h
15-11-2007, 10:50 AM
I haven't seen any hitachis around here. I'd be surprised they weren't good because I did my apprenticeship on big old 1980s hitachi stuff, so they've been in the game a long time.
I haven't seen many toshiba a/cs here either, funny because they invented the inverter a/c.
Mitsubishi and fujitsu are pretty much the same, in the first few fujitsu inverters everything was a mitsubishi part anyway, and a lot still is.
Daikin and panasonic are closely related too, daikin has better build quality, but they have the same basic electronics I've been told.

p_p
15-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Installed loads of Mitsi Elec over the years & not one call back.

Just remember a good installation & commission usually means a trouble free one.

PP

Daikin=Overated
15-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh without a doubt Daikin.......... there just fabulous!