PDA

View Full Version : alarm shows low pressure

C Bagtas
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi,
Thank u first,we have chiller that use in moulding machine,having 4 compressor,with 407 c refrigerant they said its a long time problem that always show in alarm that low pressure,today i saw it that # 3 compressor is the low pressure.My experiences is in Middle east (kuwait)thats why im not pamiliar here in UK.Can i add gas if i found it that less gas?This is air cooled unit.

Thank u if you will give me an advice
Cesar/Nottingham

NoNickName
10-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Too much gas, probably, and too much subcooled. Can you check SH and SC?

taz24
11-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi,

Can i add gas if i found it that less gas?

Cesar/Nottingham

No..

The gas in the system if short will need reclaiming and new adding. If low then the reason why it is low should be established and dealt with.
We can't just top up system any more because the refrigerants are blends and boil over different temps.

Cheers taz.

C Bagtas
15-01-2007, 11:05 PM
:)
Too much gas, probably, and too much subcooled. Can you check SH and SC?
Thanks to you no name,i have just told to my manager to send an engineer from manufacturerbec. i cannot add gas,i dont have tools to do reclaiming of gas and charge it.
Bye and regards,
Cesar

C Bagtas
15-01-2007, 11:10 PM
No..

The gas in the system if short will need reclaiming and new adding. If low then the reason why it is low should be established and dealt with.
We can't just top up system any more because the refrigerants are blends and boil over different temps.

Cheers taz.
Hi,
Thank you to your response,i have told that to my boss to send an engineer from the contructor of company,bec. they have every thing to do the job,Thanks i have got an idea now.
Bless you.
Cesar

hem057
16-01-2007, 12:33 PM
goof information