PDA

View Full Version : Temperature Alarms / Door Alarms for refrigeration units

Modularm
09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Do you get many requests for these? If so, what are people looking for in an alarm and what type do you usually use for what applications? I'd really appreciate if some of you wouldn't mind taking a bit of time to elaborate on this issue for me.

Latte
09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Over in the UK we probably tend to use more microprocessors for fridge controls that the US does so alarms are built in as standard on most commercial units.
Fosters and Williams all can have alarms even on the smallest of cabinets. Larger applications such as supermarkets are a must, Coldroom doors being left open is a common occurance :eek: . Not very often to you get a request to retrofit an alarm system, is this what you are looking for.

Regards

fatboy

Peter_1
09-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Modularm, may I ask to change asap your posts so that they don't smell a little little bit like advertising your products here?
We have some forum rules and I think you haven't read them all when you registered.

Modularm
25-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Sorry if it seemed that way, I was just looking for some feedback.

If you have problems with the doors being left open, we have a door alarm that might help those supermarkets out.

Brian_UK
25-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Sorry if it seemed that way, I was just looking for some feedback..Well for someone who wants feedback a four month delay between posts is a bit of a gap. It makes me think that you are not that interested.