PDA

View Full Version : Uinsab Ii Superior Password

Jahangir
08-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Dear sir,
Hi,i use SAB 163 Compressor and i forgot personal password for one of standby compressors.Dos anyone know how i can change the personal password again ?:confused:

Josip
08-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Hi, Jahangir :)

Dear sir,
Hi,i use SAB 163 Compressor and i forgot personal password for one of standby compressors.Dos anyone know how i can change the personal password again ?:confused:

I know Superuser key, but I am not entitled to give you that info, sorry;) . You must contact your YORK-JCI representative.

Why you make a different personal password for each compressor:confused: . If you change the original password to personal one, it will be OK if you use the same one for all compressors.

Best regards, Josip :)

Tycho
09-12-2006, 04:52 AM
Dear sir,

did you change it away from the standard 1266?

Jahangir
14-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Dear sir
Hi,i change 1266 to personal password but i forgot it.now i want to change suction SP but without personal password i cant change anything.i have a spare EPROM
and now i want to know :
1) can i change original with this one and set all parameter again ?
2) how i can reach Superior Password i.e. which part should i contact in YORK to provide it?

HGS
18-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi If you punch 8270 it will work .But be carefull as all parameters are open.

1266 Is the last numbers in the old telephone nr for Sabroe

8270 is the post nr for Sabroe

If you put new e-prom you vill see when you power up again 3 lights are flasing and you have to specifiie

1 comp type
2 refrigrant
3 mode of running fks chiller/

Best regards HGS

Jahangir
18-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi If you punch 8270 it will work .But be carefull as all parameters are open.

1266 Is the last numbers in the old telephone nr for Sabroe

8270 is the post nr for Sabroe

If you put new e-prom you vill see when you power up again 3 lights are flasing and you have to specifiie

1 comp type
2 refrigrant
3 mode of running fks chiller/

Best regards HGS
Dear HGS,
thank U because of Your info.i will use it.i can help u in Computer field [Network,Internet,Programing] if you need .

best regards.