PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic A/C

Latte
04-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi All,

Got called out to a Panasonic Relic Today, Single outdoor feeding two indoors. Now every 3-4 mins the controller goes dead, switch it back on again and it gives fault code 4 which i am told is a pipe sensor fault.
Now i have no problem with that but is it usual for the controller to die when it gows into fault.
never had anything to do with Panasonic before, Give me a Daikin anyday
Regards

Fatboy

Brian_UK
04-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Go along with your Daikin theory...

Don't know if it helps but you might find some innfo at the download centre...
http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-support/download-centre.asp
But don't hold your breath ;)

swiftkool
04-12-2006, 09:42 PM
I agree, but panasonic are based on old daikins differant name same system nothing to a man of your calibre.

frank
04-12-2006, 10:26 PM
I came across someones install some time ago that had similar problems.

The guy said to me that the controller display kept going off at different times then coming back on again randomly.

I found the fault - some clown had wired the controller through the high level float on the condensate pump :eek:

I suppose his/her reasoning was that if the pump went tits up the controller would stop the unit :D

superswill
06-12-2006, 08:27 PM
I came across someones install some time ago that had similar problems.

The guy said to me that the controller display kept going off at different times then coming back on again randomly.

I found the fault - some clown had wired the controller through the high level float on the condensate pump :eek:

I suppose his/her reasoning was that if the pump went tits up the controller would stop the unit :D

how many times have i came accross that frank,esp on new jobs.when will they learn grrrrr!