PDA

View Full Version : New bod here!

matt p
04-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone

I signed up a little while ago but never got round to saying hi and introducing myself:o

Well ive finally started college in september and got om my air-con and refridgeration nvq2 course at willseden in north london. So far it is going very well
my company have paid for the course so i can go on day realese and tbh im really chuffed!.

Well thats enough about me im off to browse around the site some more take it easy.

Matt

Abe
04-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Welcome Matt

Have an enjoyable stay and please feel free to contribute and tell us your experiences at College

superswill
04-12-2006, 05:34 PM
good look with the study matt just dont get use to them heated class rooms you never find any at 7pm on a fri night on a customers roof in the rain.but iam sure we all love it really

paul

Brian_UK
04-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your college work and don't forget to stay awake!

Not a complaint but please remember that this is an international site and shorthand isn't always understood by everyone.

I assume that TBH stand for "to be honest" but as my computer doesn't read 'text' I'm not 100% certain;)

Andy
04-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone

I signed up a little while ago but never got round to saying hi and introducing myself:o

Well ive finally started college in september and got om my air-con and refridgeration nvq2 course at willseden in north london. So far it is going very well
my company have paid for the course so i can go on day realese and tbh im really chuffed!.

Well thats enough about me im off to browse around the site some more take it easy.

Matt

Welcome matt:)

enjoy your stay:)

Kind Regards Andy:)

Peter_1
05-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Welcome from the still warm Belgium.

Brian_UK
05-12-2006, 08:16 PM
.......the still warm Belgium.Don't worry Peter, I'm sure that some cold weather will find it's way to you soon:D

sauro
06-12-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi everybody. Am also new in RE and very much interested in info sharing and ebook sharing.

Brian_UK
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Sauro, welcome to the forum.

Have a look under Technical Refrigeration, Refrigeration Books you will find some downloads on offer by various people such as:-
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4829

stephenjsmith
30-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi matt, At last ive found you on here.
Now i know you are getting on fine and hopefully enjoy working along side myself.

Brian_UK
30-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Hey there Stephen, we'll have to watch you now; deep thought between posts and now we know who your mate is ;)

Hopefully you both can add some to the forum.

Matt, updates on what you think of the college course would be of interest as well as your new mentor, Stephen.