View Full Version : energy cost comparison between chillers with cooling towers

kuruman
23-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I I NEEDED energy cost comparison between chillers with cooling towers
pleas help me tanks

Josip
23-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi, Kuruman :)

I needed energy cost comparison between chillers with cooling towers software pleas help me tanks.

Welcome to RE

I do not know about such software, but here are lot of guys knowing everything and maybe someone can help you.

As I know it is not simple to make cost comparison, because you have to start with some idea-needs-future extension-first cost installation-operating (maintenance) cost and so on. You must have some experience with different equipment to make comparison.

Please take a tour on our previous posts to see what we said about.
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...ead.php?t=6350
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...ead.php?t=5154

Hope this can help you to come back with some more direct question, hope some other guys will come with comments ;)

Maybe you can delete your double posts;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
23-11-2006, 07:35 PM
pleas help me tanks

I needed energy cost comparison between chillers with cooling towers software pleas help me tanks.

Are you looking for comparisions between the items of plant or the software to run them.

Two near identical posts are confusing.

Also as you are a manufacturer I would expect you to establish your own cost comparisions

frank
23-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Before anyone can help we would need to know what the comparison is.

So far we know there is a chiller with a cooling tower. What other system is it to be compared with?

Darshi
26-11-2006, 03:53 AM
pleas help me tanks

Do you mean software to compare between water cooled chiller and an air cooled chiller ?

Compare what?
energy input/capital cost/operating cost/life cycle cost?:confused:

Caesar
23-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi to everyone, my special thanks to winfred.dela in introducing me to this website my gratitude to this forum.

Caesar
23-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi to everyone, my special thanks to winfred.dela in introducing me to this website, and my gratitude to the Refrigeration-Engineer.com forum.

Peter_1
23-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Kuruman expected an answer within some minutes I suppose.