shameer
06-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi all, this shameer

someone have service manual of 20 ton and 40 ton comprosser,

have any website link plz post here friends

:confused:

Brian_UK
06-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Shameer, what make of compressor are you working on?

Have you tried the manufacturers' website for information?

shameer
07-11-2006, 05:47 PM
thanx for reply,

brain just any one of comprosser model, just i want improove my career brain, thats way asking, because now i m doing upto ductable split, from refrigirators,
could u help me, dont mistake me

Brian_UK
07-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Shameer

Try this site for a downloadable service manual, I haven't read it myself yet but could be useful....

http://www.ccicompressor.com/SrvcManl.aspx

Also try Bitzer

http://www.bitzer.de

NoNickName
07-11-2006, 07:24 PM
2240 pages on google with "comprosser".
Looks like a common misspell

Brian_UK
07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
2240 pages on google with "comprosser".
Looks like a common misspell:D :D You had to go looking, didn't you :p ;) :D :)

shameer
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
thanx brain i try,

and one more question, sometime

for example
condencing
evapurator
cablary
filter driyer
R22
is also is ok
but cooling is not reach
the grill temp also more then 5 degree
so were the problem, may be in compressor, one guy is told compressor efficiency is gone, so what the efficiency, how we calculate the compressor is ok or not, have any calculating programme or ?
plz reply

Brian_UK
08-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Shameer

how we calculate the compressor is ok or not, have any calculating programme or ?

No programmes I'm afraid, you will have to take measurements of the working system to establish if it is working correctly.

Peter_1
09-11-2006, 06:45 AM
If the grill temperature is more then 5°C, then there is certainly somethin wrong. I should check the heaters (if it's a new machine) or in case of and older compressor, add some coal to rise the temperature. Otherwise your steak will stay allways the same.

shameer
09-11-2006, 06:04 PM
yes brain, this is old Rottary comprosser, not too much, just 5 years, i dont know what company name of comprosser,
Brain
if ideally we checking the comprosser pumping presser, how we check, what the messerment of ideal presser,
just i checking in manufold discharge line directly connect and check, i know this is not correct,but i dont know how we want check the compresser pumping presser, have any some proceger for check the compresser,