PDA

View Full Version : Supplier of domestic fridges

Andy W
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I have been approached by a local council and asked if I would be interested in supply domestic type fridges to them. I have been given the order for 1 cabinet and hopefully more will follow as well as some bottle coolers. As a one off I could purchase one from Argos for £99 and mark it up slightly but delivery is currently 30 days so I was wondering if any one knows of a supplier who will supply cabinets to the trade in one offs and not bulk orders. Do Husky sell domestic larder refrigerators, I know they sell a domestic type with a glass door as a bottle cooler. Who supplies Husky?

LRAC
01-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Husky import and sell direct too end users through a web site www.huskyproducts.com (http://www.huskyproducts.com). If you phone them and state your a trade customer they will direct you to their trade site which goes along the lines of trade only wholsale or something like that?

All of their products are available to trade but you will have to carry the labour warranty.

regards
Beechy

Electrocoolman
05-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi Andy W,
Have you thought about Frigidaire/Kelvinator units....I think they are available through Partscenter (used to be WASHVAC) ...now part of wolsely group. (www partscenter co uk [add the dots])
Adrian

davej
05-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Andy if you are thinking of using Husky i would say be careful, they import very cheap units and we have now taken the decision never to sell them again.
we had so mny problems with gas leaks on new bottle coolers. im sure there will be more people on the site who have had similar problems
good luck