PDA

View Full Version : internal piping

Jase
31-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Anybody got any pdf format of piping schematic for a cassette fcu R407c?
Daikin vrv heat recovery.

Jase

puddleboy3
31-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Jase if you visit the Daikin website and put in your e-mail you can then download a good selection of manuals. If your stuck u can private message me and i'll send you the one you need. Can i ask why you would need the diagram as there is not alot to see other than a coil with expansion valve, couple of filters and three thermistors.

Jase
31-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Just out of a matter of interest really!
Have a problem unit which is not cooling or heating. Suspect linear expansion valve @ fault but may possibly be a blockage of some sort. Hence my curiosity at a peek @ a schamatic:D

Regards
Jase

Brian_UK
31-10-2006, 10:57 PM
As Puddleboy said Jase, log on to the Daikin website, there is a wealth of manuals on that site; well worth it.

Obi Wan
31-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Hello Jase,

Attached is the service manual for the VRV K series heat recovery systems.
Indoor unit not heating or cooling. First check the EEV is not letting by, set to cooling mode with a high set point (say 32*C) and check the liquid pipe temp. It chould be more or less the same as the gas pipe. If its much lower then the unit may have entered freeze protection at which point the stat is forced off. If the EEV is OK then check the suction gas solenoid valve coil in the BS BOX. Does it have 230v ac to energise the valve or may be the coil is burnt out.
There may be a blockage in the liquid pipe (if its 1/4") but unlikely if the unit has cooled before.

Have fun.

Obi Wan

Jase
01-11-2006, 09:32 PM
okay dokay;)