PDA

View Full Version : Chest combi

Niculin_Dumitru
31-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Hello evryone!

It is my first post o refrigeration engineer.
My job is in the domestic refrigerators field. I received a new project - chest combi - a combination betwin fridge and dfreezer but horizontaly construction. I know some products chest freezers who can be adjusted to work like a fridge - but combination with 2 separate compartments I could't find.Do you have any ideea?
Also I don't know what section from standard to use - for chest freezer or fridge-freezer ?
For energy consuption test there are different parameters to calculate for chest frezer anf fridge freezers combi.

Brian_UK
31-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi N.D. and a big welcome to the forum.

taz24
01-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Hello evryone!

It is my first post o refrigeration engineer.
My job is in the domestic refrigerators field. I received a new project - chest combi - a combination betwin fridge and dfreezer but horizontaly construction. I know some products chest freezers who can be adjusted to work like a fridge - but combination with 2 separate compartments I could't find.Do you have any ideea?
Also I don't know what section from standard to use - for chest freezer or fridge-freezer ?
For energy consuption test there are different parameters to calculate for chest frezer anf fridge freezers combi.

Are you wanting to design and build one or are you looking to obtain one? :)

Cheers taz.

Niculin_Dumitru
06-11-2006, 09:07 AM
I have a project to design the cooling system fot chest combi but it will be excelent to erform benbchmarking study

taz24
07-11-2006, 02:30 AM
I have a project to design the cooling system fot chest combi but it will be excelent to erform benbchmarking study

Hi.
Why don't you get a normal fridge freezer and lay it down on the floor, reposition the comp and cond and then do some tests.
I would sugest the normal fridge freezer would be an exelant starting point. You could even pull all the components out of one and reposition them in your own designed box.

Cheers taz.

Niculin_Dumitru
07-11-2006, 05:15 PM
I was thinking to use a sistem like in Double doors fridge freezer combination (with the freezer up) but technological point of wiew is not posible.

I will try to cool the compartments - I think this is not a difficult issue but because this kind of model will be designed for domestic use I don't know what standard to apply. Nou EN 15502 is for all type of but energy order 153 for energy consuption is different for chest freezer and fridge - freezer combination (other values).

I'm confuse a litle bit. That why I asked if you know such kind of products on the market. In Romania I didn't find.

Regards
Nic

taz24
09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
I'm confuse a litle bit. That why I asked if you know such kind of products on the market. In Romania I didn't find.

Regards
Nic

In that case then I'm sorry, I do not know off any commercial chest frigde - freezer like the type you want.

Cheers taz.