PDA

View Full Version : How can we service and flushing evapurator

shameer
29-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi guys,
just help me and explain, some criticle ductable indoor units want to flusing evapurators coils, how can we flushing that time,
any ideas without remove evapurators, have any chemicals or gas or something, this possible,
otherwise we remove the coil and service
just explain guys,:confused:

Brian_UK
29-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Are you wanting to clean the insdie or the outside of the coil?

shameer
30-10-2006, 04:44 PM
hi brain to reply to this post, yes i want clean the coil inside means, sometime critically oil chocking, so i want clean the coil inside without removing, because some ductable fan coil units deficult position to be remove and fix, so without removing how can we flusing the coil plz reply brain

shameer
30-10-2006, 04:45 PM
thanx brain to reply to this post, and outside evapurators coil also any other proceger to clean, if u have any ideas plz explain that also, thanx

winfred.dela
30-10-2006, 10:29 PM
. . . .
yes i want clean the coil inside means, sometime critically oil chocking, so i want clean the coil inside without removing
. . . .

. . . .
and outside evapurators coil also any other proceger to clean, if u have any ideas plz explain that also
. . . .

So, you need:

(1) to clean the coil & fins (copper & aluminum ??)
(2) to flush and remove oil inside the evaporator coil
(3) need procedure to clean the coil - item (1)
(4) need procedure flush the coil - item (2)

Item (3) procedure is too easy that you do not need any suggestion from others while
Item (4) is too dangerous (using high pressure OFN) if you're not an aircon or refrigeration technician.

As i see it, what you need is just find an aircon technician and you will have no problem solving this cleaning problem.

Hope you will heed above advise. :rolleyes:

shameer
31-10-2006, 12:49 PM
thanx brain, yes ur guess is item(4) , how we can flush, i m not a aircon technician,
what the meaning of (OFN)
just ur idea explain to me, have any links to this problem

NoNickName
31-10-2006, 08:43 PM
OFN=oxygen-free nitrogen.
It depends on size and quantity of coils to be flushed. If it's one small coil, it's better to replace it altogether.
If more than one or size matters, then follow the triple evacuation procedure, provided that not all of the oil will escape.

shameer
01-11-2006, 04:35 PM
thanx brain, i will do urs advice