PDA

View Full Version : Stalectronic 300

Yang
28-10-2006, 11:59 AM
We have a project using Stalectronic 300 to control compressors. There is a slideing valve sending signal to controller through three signal cable. Anyone know what type signal sending to the controller 0-10V or 4-20mA? And why use three cables? Usually the sensor use two cables.

NoNickName
28-10-2006, 03:39 PM
What compressors?

Josip
28-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi, Yang :)

We have a project using Stalectronic 300 to control compressors. There is a slideing valve sending signal to controller through three signal cable. Anyone know what type signal sending to the controller 0-10V or 4-20mA? And why use three cables? Usually the sensor use two cables.

see attachment ;)

If you make a good setup (min/max position) you will have a good capacity control.

What compressors?

I think it is STAL screw compressor.

Best regards, Josip :)

Yang
31-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Thanks! Josip

Dennis

anand
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Dear Sir,
The sensor is capcitance type it has 3 wires one for ground, second for negative 8 volt DC and third for out put. The taed output voltage is typicaly 0 to 5Volt.
You have to calibrate it for minimum and maximum capacity on site i.e. sesnor installed on compressor because actual change in capacitance very small and most of the time you don't get rated output. Most of the time readings are from 0.5 VDC to 1.16VDC. Hope this will help
Best Regards
Anand Joshi

Yudin Stanislav
26-06-2007, 12:54 PM

Hello! Now i have a problem with the wiring diagram of the Stalectronic controller of the chiller/ Could you give me a something information (all, if you can) about it. Schamatic, electric, signal and other. Please help me ASAP.

Josip
27-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Hello, Yudin Stanislav :)

Welcome to RE forum.

Hello! Now i have a problem with the wiring diagram of the Stalectronic controller of the chiller/ Could you give me a something information (all, if you can) about it. Schamatic, electric, signal and other. Please help me ASAP.

I have some documentation about Stalectronic 300 controller, but unfortunately I am not at home now to send it to you. I do not remember electric scheme but maybe I can help about settings on back side of SE 300.

What type of compressors you have installed, assume Stal S50, S70, and at least 2 or 3 or more maybe..

Please, write down all problems you faced and maybe...

Best regards, Josip :)

waldip
12-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello Josip!
Can You give me more information (documentation,schema)above Stalectronic 300?