PDA

View Full Version : Trouble posting threads

kooltek
22-10-2006, 07:06 AM
New to forum, thanks for the welcome wagon. I tried posting a new thread on the Industrial-NH3 sub forum but it would not take; keeps saying internal error. Any ideas? Would a thread that is too long do that? I will see if this takes and then do some "troubleshooting" We all know about that, Thanks

WebRam
22-10-2006, 05:35 PM
long thread will cause that. You are correct.

PS, welcome to the site. :)

US Iceman
23-10-2006, 12:11 AM
WebRam,

Do you also get this error if you take to long to write the message before it is posted?

I have had this happen several times where I have a message partially completed and the darn telephone rings. Upon completing the call I come back and finish the message and then post it. Result...error message and the text disappears. GRRRR!

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Josip
23-10-2006, 07:35 AM
WebRam,

Do you also get this error if you take to long to write the message before it is posted?

I have had this happen several times where I have a message partially completed and the darn telephone rings. Upon completing the call I come back and finish the message and then post it. Result...error message and the text disappears. GRRRR!

Is this normal?

Thanks.

No, it is not, but with computers you can expect almost everything...sh't happens;)

It happened to me few times :eek: , then I press back arrow (once or twice) to get my text back and all was ok. I am not sure is this all I did but you can try next time. Or open RE in new window and then copy/paste your text there. :D

Best regards, Josip :)

WebRam
23-10-2006, 08:05 AM
WebRam,

Is this normal?

Thanks.

NO its not normal but. ........... :)
It depends on your cookie setings as well.

US Iceman
23-10-2006, 05:10 PM
No, it is not, but with computers you can expect almost everything...sh't happens;)

Yeah, I know. I came to the same conclusion!:rolleyes:

One more thing to check....:(