PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturing of PU PANELS

napter38
07-10-2006, 03:34 PM
We want to manufacture PU PANELS. Is there anyone can help me with pictures. Thanks

NoNickName
07-10-2006, 05:00 PM
http://www.bahranigroup.com/index_files/image3771.jpg

winfred.dela
07-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Hi napter38,

Have a friend that is in the process of buying PU panels from Turkey: izopoli brand.

Is the manufacturer of izopoli a big one & do they have a record for reliable delivery? :confused:

Thank you in advance for any comment. :)

US Iceman
08-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Hi napter38,

You asked for some pictures. Here is a link to a brochure from a US company that might help you.

http://www.ballyrefboxes.com/ballytips/Bally%20Installation%20Manual.pdf#search=%22Bally%20walkin%20buildings%22 (0.67 MB)

Samarjit Sen
08-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Dear Fredy,

I was negotiating with Izopoli, Turkey for the their puf panels. They are a good stuff and quite a number of them are installed in India. During the negotiations I found that they are adopting the toungue and Groove system and not the cam locks which you can see in the link of the Bally Boxes as referred by US Iceman. These gives a perfect sealing and makes it complete leak proof.

I have now located one Square Panel in Thailand who are making very good quality of puf panels, and have standardized their products. All my new projects are with the Square Panels. Their website address is http://www.squarepanel.com/.. You may visit them and see their products. Other than these there are very good panel manufacturers in USA by the name of Imperial Manufacturing.

napter 38, I havesome details on the panels manufacture as I myself was very much interested in the same years back. If you can please contact me on my e mail samarjitsen@unirefeng.com I shall send you some details and photographs that are available with me. But it will take a bit of time as I have to locate the relevant papers.

napter38
08-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi winfred.dela,
As I know Izopoli is one of the biggest pu panel munufacturer in Turkey. But they are not using cam locks . ......izopoli.com is their web adress you can find more information

winfred.dela
08-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Samarjit,

I have just installed Square Panel from Thailand for pineapple precoolers & cold storage rooms.
They have camlocks and quite OK.

I believe panels without camlocks are just as comparable with panels using camlocks.
Panels without camlocks are more flexible to install than panels with camlocks.

Case 1 - During installation of square panels with camlocks, i have to stop my installation when one van was misplaced in the wharf and it contains the middle panels of the cold room.

Case 2 - We are installing frigor box panels now. They have sent fabricated corner pieces and panels with camlocks.
Since there are always problems with actual conditions and the dimensions in the manufacturing drawing, we have to dismantle some corner pieces and remanufacture it.

When using panels without camlocks - this does not happen during installation of panels.

I will always prefer to use a continuous manufactured insulated panels without camlocks than the panels with camlocks. :)

Samarjit Sen
09-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Dear Fredy,

I have used both the types of insulated panels. My personal experience that with cam locks the panels are locked in more tightly and restrengthening them are not required. Whereas in the case of without the cam locks, some sort of restrengthening are required.

The new project that we are starting for Grape Pre Cooling and Storage are going to have panels with cam locks from Square Panels. It is good that you have given me some information on this manufacturer, so that necessary precautinons to above recurrence of such events as experienced by you does not happen.

With best wishes,

Samarjit

winfred.dela
09-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi winfred.dela,
As I know Izopoli is one of the biggest pu panel munufacturer in Turkey. But they are not using cam locks . ......izopoli.com is their web adress you can find more information

Thanks napter38.

I believe i would like to use izopoli. Also, i know their Phil. distributor which is very reliable and been in the insulated panel business for quite a long time.

Since our use is for above zero room temperature, it would not have a lot of movement (expansion & contraction due to tempearature change).
So, even without camlock, it would just be fine. :)

Andy
09-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi:)

we install panels system, sometimes in excess of 10,000m2. Camlocks are not used, just a hinderance to building on site.
My advice is use a good quality panel with a tidy fold for best fit.

The whole thing is held together by U-channel at the floors and right angle flashing at the ceilings and a lot of pop rivets, with the ceilings supported by a top hat tee shaped section on hanging treaded rods every 6 to 12m.

Hope this helps:)

Kind Regards Andy:)

napter38
21-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Thankyou for your advices