PDA

View Full Version : Ikk 2006

kasperDK
06-10-2006, 07:35 PM
hi all

at IKK this year what is interresting for industrial refrigeration?

I have to see:

Sabroe/York/JCI
vilter
grasso/GEA
Danfoss
mycom
axima

Any hot release?:confused:

chistine
08-10-2006, 04:58 AM
ya, we will attend the coming IKK fair in Oct in Nuremberg, our Booth No.1-401, pls have a look at
our products.
Thank you

Josip
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi, kasperDK :)

hi all

I have to see:

Sabroe/York/JCI
vilter
grasso/GEA
Danfoss
mycom
axima

Come back with hot news :D

Best regards, Josip :)

Andy
08-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi Kasper:)

I'm going to IKK for a look around, more for our supermarket and AC side, but I will be having a good look at all the usual suspects, especially Sabroe just to see the Frick units (we are Grasso Agents)

Kind Regards Andy:)

Peter_1
09-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Who's going to the IKK?
Andy, when?
Chistine, if I look on the website of yoru company, most of the links ar not working properly, especailly the downlaod buttons, none is working. If you get then a Word document with specs, on that documents is only 123. Also, most virus scanners hate doc attachments, they should better insert pdf's.

BESC5240
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Who's going to the IKK?

Hi Peter,
Are you going? I'll be there on wednesday and thursday morning.
What's new:
http://www.danfoss.com/NewsAndEvents/IKK+2006/IKK+2006.htm
On industrial refrigeration : the release of the larger ICF valves will be the main topic ...

... and also some interesting news on companies been taken over ...
See you there?

Michael harris
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi ,
VULKAN LOKRING will be exhibiting and demonstrating our full product range at IKK - hall 6,stand222 - all are welcome to visit us.

Michael harris, export sales manager, VULKAN LOKRING

hi all

I have to see:

Sabroe/York/JCI
vilter
grasso/GEA
Danfoss
mycom
axima

Andy
09-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Who's going to the IKK?
Andy, when?

Hi Peter:)
I will be travelling by plane and train to arrive about lunchtime Thursday and returning home late evening on Friday.

Kind Regards Andy:)

chistine
16-11-2006, 04:55 AM
Who's going to the IKK?
Andy, when?
Chistine, if I look on the website of yoru company, most of the links ar not working properly, especailly the downlaod buttons, none is working. If you get then a Word document with specs, on that documents is only 123. Also, most virus scanners hate doc attachments, they should better insert pdf's.

Really sorry for that, I am back from Ikk, the Exhibition is really good, I met many experienced engineer and see many new good products.I think
I benefitted a lot from this. As to the website, maybe
we was upgrading it,any way, sorry for that. However, anyone interested in our products can send me by e-mail: chistine@hstars.net

Thank you :D :D