PDA

View Full Version : Luva contardo vs Cobalt, can anybody justify which one to go far?

Bogadala
02-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi

I am new to this site. I have a requirement for condensers and evaporators(total 11), for various requirements in our new build factory.

I am confused to make a decision on which condenser and evaporator I should choose from my suppliers offer to suite a deep freezer, which requires 2 condensing units evaporating@ -25c (12mtrs L x 6.1mtrs W x 6.5mtrs height) & similarly evaporators. I have been given a choice between Hubbard semi hermatic cobalt & Lu Va Contardo .
and also requires 1 condensing unit with a duty of 6.5 kwatts evaporating @ -6c for a chiller(6mtrs x 6mtrsx 3mtrs height).

Please Could anybody help me choosing them and also would be happy to hear of any alternative brands.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh
UK

NoNickName
02-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Dozens of alternatives available on the market. Luve is the best option, IMHO, but pricewise not the cheapest.

Andy
03-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Hi Ganesh:)

I would say luve could be a bit hard to obtain spare for. The best coolers for spares I have found is:-

Searle

Kuba

Geodhart

Qualiity probably goes much the same best Geodhart, next Kuba and then Searle, but that's just my view.

Searle is the easiest to obtain spare for in the UK, with nothing wrong with them, especially the larger industrial range.

What ever you choise pice 6mm fin spacing as a minimum and probably 8mm on freezers and 10mm on heavy use freezers with large door openings.

Kind Regards Andy:)