PDA

View Full Version : new member

flintshire freeze
28-09-2006, 01:40 PM
hi new 2 site need all the help i can brummie fridge eng living in deeside north wales

nh3wizard
28-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the RE forum

US Iceman
28-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Welcome Dave,

Feel free to contribute or ask questions. We look forward to seeing you here regularly.

Best Regards,
US Iceman

flintshire freeze
28-09-2006, 04:10 PM
hi guys been offerd 2 jobs 1 supermarket 1small comerciall domestic any advice

frank
28-09-2006, 08:39 PM
hi guys been offerd 2 jobs 1 supermarket 1small comerciall domestic any advice

Unless you give some background to your training/experience Dave it is going to be difficult for anyone to advise you :)

bernard
28-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi Dave

It also depends what you want from a job

Supermarket is very demanding but very rewarding and tends to take over your life.

Commercial is also enjoyable but not as demanding and domestic I personally don,t enjoy.

I probably know the company who has offered you a job in supermarket where you live, if you send me a private message I will give you an honest run down on them.

Regards Bernard

flintshire freeze
29-09-2006, 04:00 PM
hi bernard

thanks for reply still learning how 2 use site wont mention company as not yet sure gone private

Peter_1
29-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Hello,

A warm welcome from Belgium.

Don’t hesitate to ask any question and share your knowledge and experience with us.
This forum is read worldwide and you may expect a professional answer.

May I ask you to add also your location to the RE Members Map?
You can find it in the Green Top bar, the lower line.

If you post a questions with the units you’re used to work with, place between brackets the other units. So if you normally work with SI units (bar, °C, m³/h..), place then between these units the proper IP units.

You can do the conversion with a free software program Uconeer
You can find it on http://www.katmarsoftware.com/uconeer.htm#download
Or you can use the spreadsheet of Dan posted on http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50617#post50617 post 6.

When you have a technical problem, try to post as many as possible readings you have made. You will see that we need many times condensing and evaporating pressure; discharge, suction, evaporator outlet and condenser outlet temperatures. Try to measure these very accurate.
The better you measure these, the better we can help you.

Note also band names, types of all the items installed in the installation.

I hope that you stay a long time with us and that you can contribute to expand this forum.

Peter