PDA

View Full Version : help,carrier problem

kulfiwala
22-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi.I'm new to this site,I was surfing the net looking for fridge engineers and stumbled on this site,It seems the mecca of fridge engineers.
Anyway I have a readout on the display reading "EE" on my carrier xarios 200,It does not switch off when you press the off button on controller.And does not drop temp in back.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thankyou.

chemi-cool
22-09-2006, 08:42 PM
EE, usually means faulty sensor,

The reason you can not switch off the unit is in the controller configuration.

Chemi:)

alpha
23-09-2006, 02:11 AM
I think this should be moved to mobile part of forum as xarios is transport fridge... EE I think is evap probe fault. You mention it not switching off, has it only just done this since the fault code?

frank
23-09-2006, 01:18 PM
I think this should be moved to mobile part of forum as xarios is transport fridge...

Job Done :)

kulfiwala
24-09-2006, 03:56 PM
I.m sorry<i didi not realise that I had posted on the wrong part of the forum.Thanks for your reply every1.The freezer did not switch of b4 the fault code.Any help is appreciated

clivemtk
24-09-2006, 10:16 PM
ee equall to evap reurn air sennsor probe is u\s fit new probe clear codes

alpha
26-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Is it really advisable to simply change the probe?
Would it not be good practice to check the evap probe plug and the plug onto microprocessor?
I have had loads of problems with the plugs in the past which have usually been solved by the fitment of new terminals, it's possible, as is a u/s probe.

With regard to not switching off, not sure, if you push off and all stays on I have had a few where drivers drink has been spilt onto the cotroller and dirtys the the switch contacts, saying that, is the ingnition feed wire switched by the ignition or is it permanent live, I think there maybe a relay uptop for truck operation, if this is stuck closed then that may give the symptoms of not switching off.. hard to say without seeing and that all I could suggest, apart from call an engineer..

alpha
26-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Job Done :)

Nice one Frank, feels allot better now :D