PDA

View Full Version : many nights spent here

LRAC
17-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Hello fellow members, ive spent many a night looking at RE forum and thought it was time to join and hopefully help fellow members and in return help me.

Why only nights you ask? I love the trade but bringing up 2 kids and working, only leaves the nights free for the forum.

and before you start chatting me up i'm MALE.

Kind regards

Andy

Brian_UK
17-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum, good to see a sense of humour mixed in with the serious stuff of browsing the web ;)

US Iceman
18-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Hi Andy, welcome to an active participation in the forums.

It's nice to see some other single parents who are working so hard to raise their kids. Nothing like having several full time jobs is there? :D

I've been in the same situation too.

And NO, I'm not chatting you up.:p

Paulajayne
18-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Hello fellow members, ive spent many a night looking at RE forum and thought it was time to join and hopefully help fellow members and in return help me.

Why only nights you ask? I love the trade but bringing up 2 kids on my own, only leaves the nights free for the forum.

Kind regards

Andy

Flutters eyelashes - Hi Andy

:D :D

Peter_1
18-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Welcome from Belgium.
Where's Hinckley?

Andy
18-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Flutters eyelashes - Hi Andy

Carefull:eek: :eek:
there's more than one Andy on RE and this one's looking over his shoulder to see if the wifes looking:D

Kind Regards Andy:)

knighty
18-09-2006, 10:48 PM

Why only nights you ask? I love the trade but bringing up 2 kids on my own, only leaves the nights free for the forum.

well hello there :cool: ;) :D

Kind regards

Andy

DAMN !

rbartlett
19-09-2006, 05:04 AM
Carefull:eek: :eek:
there's more than one Andy on RE and this one's looking over his shoulder to see if the wifes looking:D

I wouldn't worry too much Andy -everyone can see your atvar ;-)

Cheers

Richard

Andy
21-09-2006, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't worry too much Andy -everyone can see your atvar ;-)

Cheers

Richard

you should see what I look like now, that's 3 years ago;)

US Iceman
21-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi Andy,

Are you more distinguished looking now? This is like wine, it does not get older, it just ages.

Chillin'
22-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Sup Andy!

Thought I'd follow your lead with my very first post as well.

Cheers!:)