PDA

View Full Version : Mini Orange Condensate Pumps

Clivo
17-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi all
Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on some Mini Orange condensate pumps (at a reasonable price) I live in Spain and cant get any from my usual supplier.:(

Regards
Clivo

Brian_UK
17-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Have you tried here
http://www.salvadorescoda.com/
Aspen Spanish agent.

airefresco
18-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Weīre the distributors for Aspen for the Canaries. Send me an email if you still need some Aspen pumps. paul@airefresco-aircon.com

Clivo
18-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks for your info Brian
I use these guys for a few bits they are a bit on the pricey side but thanks anyway, just checking the lastest offers and guess what they are still selling R22 kit! as far as I was aware it is Illegal in europe to sell R22 equipment that just shows you how slack the spaniards are with regs. ive only been in Spain for a few years and you would not believe some of the things I've seen with installations and repairs, I love this place but sometimes it drives me CRAZY.:(

Regards
Clivo

Prince Vaillant
25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Ryan air conditioning spares do them, carriage was around Ģ30 to a job in the canaries if my memory serves me correct.

airefresco
25-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah, thatīs all well and good, but the canary islands arenīt in Spain. The guy wanted to know where to buy them in Spain.

@clivio - I think Pecomark do them now.

GXMPLX
25-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah, thatīs all well and good, but the canary islands arenīt in Spain. The guy wanted to know where to buy them in Spain.

@clivio - I think Pecomark do them now.

What!!?? You mean the MasPalomas beach wasn't in Spain??? Man that broshure ... they told me it was a trip to Spain ... what a rippoff!

sinewave
27-07-2008, 07:32 PM
I think 90% of RAC magazines 'Bodger Watch' series comes from Spanish installs! :o

airefresco
27-07-2008, 11:36 PM
....installed by Brits. In general the Spanish installs that Iīve seen have been very neat. There are exceptions, of course. Itīs the expat painters/sparks/plumbers/air con "installers" and anything else that looks easy to do that tend bodge the most. Might be different in Spain but thatīs what itīs like here.

Prince Vaillant
28-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Wheres Spain? Is it near Lanzarote?

airefresco
28-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Lanzarote is part of the Canary islands, nearest island to Africa.

sinewave
28-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Take that back actualy! :p

When me and the Wifey went on our honeymoon to Grenada in the Caribbean she got the hump because all I did was slate the local instals, some of which were unbelievable.

Did have some pix but there long gone now! :off topic: