PDA

View Full Version : Recip sealed compressor

Sheej Sagunan
17-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Can anyone help me to source down hermatically sealed recip compressor above 5 HP for chiller application.and the same for freezer application i am looking for a new durable and reliable product (we have copeland,Manerour,techuemshe,ebraco,carel,bristol in market) Kindly help me out.
Have a blessed day to all:mad: :confused:

Samarjit Sen
17-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Selection of compressors can onle be done after you intimate the capacity, evaporation and condensing temperature at which it is to operate and the refrigerant you propose to use.
Please intimate the above then we can select the compressor.
With best wishes,

Sheej Sagunan
17-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi Samarjit,
I am looking to market a new product in UAE Market here the ambient shoots upto 49Deg C and i am looking for compressors at an evap temp -5 deg c for chiller and -25 deg c for freezer with different kw rating,I want to know whether any other make is available :confused:

ernestlin
18-09-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi Sheej, Tecumesh Products India Private Ltd. may offer the suitable compressors for your requirement. The AW series compressors which are designed for T3 range could satisfy your operational conditions.

Samarjit Sen
18-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Dear Sheej,

As you say the ambient goes to 49 Deg. C. your condensing would be pretty high. In such case for your application R 134a would be the correct refrigerant.

The suction temperature required by you is -5 or -25 Deg. C. For such an application you may try Maneurope Compressors.

In my opinion I feel that for such application it would be better if you use semi hermetic compressors.

In case you require any assistance please do let me know as I have done some work in high ambient conditions such as Steel Plant and Coal Mines.