PDA

View Full Version : J. & E. HALL in Croatia

Josip
15-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi,

J. & E. HALL Installed in 1957, still in function. Due to double valves it is possible to evacuate either suction side or discharge side. Useful;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Josip
15-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Hi,

This one was born in the same year but now standing outside like a monument

Do not know what type is, don't ask please;)

Renato RR
18-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Obviusly good design and good maintance crew.For every recomendation.Are the maintance crew still live?

Renato

Josip
22-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi, Renato :)

unfortunately not all of them, machines last longer then people, but that is life.

old gas bottle
01-10-2006, 05:36 PM
just come through your country,stopped at pula,very nice too.

Josip
01-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi, old gas bottle, welcome :)

just come through your country,stopped at pula,very nice too.

are you going to visit some other places here...to give you some hints;) hope you are with car here...

old gas bottle
02-10-2006, 04:31 PM
back home now,went to venice after pula,then lake garda,was in my motorhome,had a great time,cheers.

Josip
08-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi, old gas bottle :)

back home now,went to venice after pula,then lake garda,was in my motorhome,had a great time,cheers.

your avatar is showing your motorhome or .....

Best regards, Josip:)

Dan
14-10-2006, 03:26 AM
Machines last longer then people, but that is life.

Josip. This sentence could make you a millionaire if you copyrighted it and put it on tee-shirts... oh, and, of course marketed it and sold it at a profit... before you died relatively to the machines wearing out. :)

I wonder if I am the only person astonished by what you said:

unfortunately not all of them, machines last longer then people, but that is life.

I have deep respect for that statement. I causes me to think different thoughts after I read it again.

Old machines and old people. New machines and new people... things like that.

WebRam
14-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Josip. This sentence could make you a millionaire if you copyrighted it and put it on tee-shirts... oh, and, of course marketed it and sold it at a profit... before you died relatively to the machines wearing out. :)

I wonder if I am the only person astonished by what you said:

I have deep respect for that statement. I causes me to think different thoughts after I read it again.

Old machines and old people. New machines and new people... things like that.

Dan, are you having a "moment" ? :)

jamcool
14-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Looks like Dan was having 2 moments:D not just a moment:D

US Iceman
14-10-2006, 06:31 PM
This is turning into a something like...

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

or,

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound if there is no one to hear it?

Very Zen.;)

Dan
14-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Haha. Yes. I am over it now. My apology. :) However, Josip's statement says many things.

old gas bottle
15-10-2006, 09:07 AM
ha ha ha !,i hope thats not my motorhome josip, i took that picture at a campsite near venice,thought it looked like one for the hall of shame but i dont know how to upload it, no mines a newish big van conversion,[ih campers]look at there website there realy nice,cheers matey.

lindev
16-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Nice old halls monoblock 8x8 by the look of it there are some still running on an old ici site near blackpool england same year 1957 the plant looks like an old musem.

winefridge
15-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Ah the good old days.
Nice pics.
Cans screw scroll wont last this long
good old j&e
rememer well
jim winefridge