PDA

View Full Version : Selling Area

Bond
15-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Not sure if it would be something the members are interested in, but many forums for industry have a business type area.

In example:

I have x amount of x part/product for sale

or

I need a x part for a x product

So members of the forum can utilise the industry knowledge and networking this forum provides.

I know when I need to source a part for a competitor unit going direct costs a fortune and I always need to get one of my customers to buy it for me to make it viable. Would be nice if the members of this forum were able to scrath each others backs, so to speak, out of community spirit.:confused:

I'd be quite happy to avoid the red tape of supplying to a competitor as a favour to a board member, and I am always being asked to get rid of dead stock, no longer used stock or competitor parts we've bought in but never used!

Argus
15-09-2006, 01:59 PM

You?ll need to speak to Webram when he gets back from Las Vegas.

I?m not sure that he wants to turn this site into an ?Exchange and Mart?. There are already advertising spaces if you want one, but the main attraction for many of us are that this site is ostensibly non-commercial. Members help each other out from time to time but not as a business. Ebay?s the place for that.

But, talk to the Guv?nor - he may be amenable if he looses his shirt on the one - armed bandits.

________
NSG370 transmission (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_NSG370_transmission)

frank
18-09-2006, 09:41 PM

You’ll need to speak to Webram when he gets back from Las Vegas.

I’m not sure that he wants to turn this site into an ‘Exchange and Mart’. There are already advertising spaces if you want one, but the main attraction for many of us are that this site is ostensibly non-commercial. Members help each other out from time to time but not as a business. Ebay’s the place for that.

But, talk to the Guv’nor - he may be amenable if he looses his shirt on the one - armed bandits.

And he's always up for a BRIBE :)

WebRam
30-12-2006, 07:17 PM
go to the poll forum and vote yes or no

marc5180
20-05-2007, 06:15 PM
what was the result of the poll, cant seem to find it?

WebRam
20-05-2007, 07:54 PM
the result was there is now a classifieds section now, see the top links

marc5180
20-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Oops sorry Webram
Thanks