PDA

View Full Version : HVAC-Talk Convention

benncool
15-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi guys,
I haven't posted for awhile. My friend Chemi-cool left the business so I have been staying on my side of the ocean for the last couple of months.

Over here there in a site called www.HVAC-Talk.com . For a long time it blocked posts from outside the US or Canada. But the owners changed hands and I guess you folks can post now.

Any way our group of regulars on H-Talk decided that we would have a convention. This started 3 years ago. We had a great time meeting people who we have talked to for months and never met. The first convention was in Pittsburgh PA. Then we decided to go to another big city for the second convention . That was in Baltimore MD. So this year I volunteered to host the convention in my little town of Bennington VT. This next weekend is the dates. Sept 22-24th. We are a little hard to get to but the turn out of those signed up is out standing.

Hopefully the weather will be good and I get to talk face to face with my internet brothers and sisters in the HVAC/R trade. Here is your invitation if you are not doing anything next weekend. :D http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=103644