PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal Rotary compressor with capillary cooling

Aussie_Guy00000
13-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Hey guys,
I just picked myself up a couple of these compressors and was wondering if any of you guys had used these capillary cooled compressors before? I was curious if the capillary was only needed at loads close to it's capacity, or does it need to be hooked up in all cases?. It looks to be a very good unit, and is nice and compact and suits the purpose i'll be using it for perfectly. Cheers

Peter_1
13-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Just a guess, is this not an oil cooler

Darshi
13-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi ,can you tell me ,where I can get this compressor .
Is it for high pressure applications?

Aussie_Guy00000
13-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Yes, I realise it's an oil cooler, maybe my initial post didn't explain my thoughts properly. I've seen plenty with the cooling coil circuit that runs through the oil (like several Danfoss series), I'd just never seen one that actually had a metering device to cause expansion with in the compressor, just seemed novel/unusual. What sort of low temps can the oil take before causing issues (reducing flowability etc)?
I sourced the compressor direct from the manufacturer lanhaicomp.com, Ryan their international correspondant is very helpful, be sure to let him know that Craig from Advancedpccooling.com.au refered you :D

Cofreth
14-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Most Sanyo compressor have this cap tube for cooling the compressor motor.

ryanzhao
31-07-2010, 03:34 AM
right, do you ever use this kinds compressor ? in fact we are this compressor supplier

ryanzhao
31-07-2010, 03:35 AM
yes , cap tube is cooling the compressor

James priyono
01-08-2010, 02:38 PM
most two-door refrigerator mitsubishi brands use this compressor.
but I do not see any capillary there, only the visible oil cooler pipe.
when the flow refrigerant clogged easily damaged valve compression, for this type compressor.