PDA

View Full Version : need training

zouhir
07-09-2006, 05:54 PM
hello everyone :)

iam from morocco and iam searching a training curse in uk or usa in any town just for 3 mounth or more if you can.......i will finish my diplome of refrigeration technical and air conditioning in 01/12/2006 and i hope to get training curse after it... iam searching from now for that ....if someone can help me plz contact me in anzar_throne@hotmail.com
thinks :)

winfred.dela
07-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi Zouhir,
Only in UK or USA?
Why not try the Phils?
Here, you will be able to try your hand in boat refrigeration, very old (20 yrs to 30 yrs old) refrigeration plant, ref system that is now being installed which have been used in US or Europe for more than 10 years. . . etc. It
will definitely be a challenged. . . . Just joking . . .
But if you want to take a look the refrigeration practice in the third world, just advise and will try o facilitate.

zouhir
08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
i think it's a same things in morocco too we have old refrigeration goods ....it's just air conditioning i mean (split system) who is from europe and usa 2006 loool
i think i can go to everywhere....brazil and other countries too....if i have a chance to go .....i mean to contact some company from there to take a contract of training curse...