PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hangzhou China

cryogen
07-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Hello everyone, i am new to here and i am happy to find this forum and kown you.

autt
07-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Ni Hao cryogen, welcome to this forum, I hear that there are many AC companys near Hangzhou area, welcome share your ideas here.

nh3wizard
07-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Welcome to this fine community

cryogen
07-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Thanks.I am a graduate student in Zhejiang Univestity, i think i can learn many from here. Are there somebody work with cryogenics?

winfred.dela
07-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi cryogen,
I have not build one, but since 2001, am doing the maintenance of three Liquid Nitogen Plant. The refrigeration system uses helium as refrigerant and the system is not vapor compression.

Peter_1
07-09-2006, 09:01 PM
I have a little bit experience with nitrogen tunnels.
Hey, and welcome here.

US Iceman
07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi Peter,

I just saw the post of yours. What happened to the freezing tunnel for the French Fries that you were working on?

Did you find the problem for the capacity loss?

Peter_1
07-09-2006, 09:52 PM
There's for the moment a test going on at the university to investigate if there's a negative effect to the structure of the product, due to the very slight and short-time surface freezing.

cryogen
08-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Hi, winfred.dela. Nice to see you!
What is your refrigeration system? We always works with pulse tube cryocoolers in my group. Now we are trying to use our cryocooler for the storage of liquid hydrogen and nitogen, cooling low temperature superconductor, and so on!

Hi cryogen,
I have not build one, but since 2001, am doing the maintenance of three Liquid Nitogen Plant. The refrigeration system uses helium as refrigerant and the system is not vapor compression.

Lc_shi
08-09-2006, 03:25 AM
Hi cryogen
Nice to see u!
Cryogenics is an advanced area in refrieration field. hope u contribute more to the forum.

regards
LC

winfred.dela
08-09-2006, 04:04 AM
Hi cryogen.
Actually I have not studied the system further coz am not a pure science guy, am more of an application engineer.
I tried to understand the installed system which i believed is a Stirling Cycle (just correct me if am wrong). System consists of a tecumseh compressor (ordinary piston type refrigeration compressor), a cold head, aftercooler, oil separator, oil adsorber and a lot of electronic controls.
I built, installed and maintained the brazed plate cooling system for the compressor and aftercooler.
As for the system on the Liquefaction of Nitrogen, the only thing that i have done is charged Helium, replaced the cold head, adsorber and other components of the Nitrogen gas generator.
I would have been happy to have the old parts for further study but the Japanese supplier of the equipment bring back all the old parts to Japan.
I really wanted to learn more on this Stirling cycle but cannot do it here in the Phils.
Am just happy to find a site that can at least relate to the experience.
I will try to find my old files and will attached the diagrams so we can have further discussion.

cryogen
08-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi winfred.dela.
I am very happy to discuss with you, we can study Stirling Cycle together. Now, i am researching on using Pusle Tube Cryocooler to cool down low temperature superconductor.
My faculty advisers have worked in Japan and Germany, they have much experience on cryogenics, i think they also can discuss with us. Maybe we can send e-mail to each other:changyi_1023@yahoo.com.cn
I 'm sorry, my English is not very good,i am studying English everyday.

winfred.dela
08-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Hi crogen,
Re your English, you just need more time and practice.
Since reading your post, i again open my old books and files. Trying to read about stirling refrigeration. Also a good site is globalcooling. nl

I will also email my friend in Netherland. Global Cooling Manufacturing has a plant in Netherland. Hope we can visit their plant one of these days.

Refman
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
HI CRYOGEN ,
Welcome to our group , I seen a lot of Carlyle compressor
from Hangzhou China i my country.

Any one know the IKK show this year at Gernmany ? please give me more info ,

Thank and regards
Refman

botrous
11-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi guys , if any of you need some theories of cryogenics , i'll be glad to provide it . Here we call it " physique de froid " , if i use word translation to english it will be " the physics of cold" ... there are many cycle in cryogenics (dealing with liquification of gaz as nitrogen , helium , oxygen , air ).... I can give the theory but never ask me about practice :) .

respects and regards
Botrous

winfred.dela
12-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Hi botrous,
Would be very glad if you could provide.
If these are e files, please send to winfred.dela@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

I've been trying to learn cryogenics lately.
Have here a book, applied cryogenic engineering, and have tried to find more materials to read.

I believe, in few years we will see more of these products and its better to be a little advanced than most.
As refrigeration guys, we will be called first to answer an inquiry, so better study now.

Have you visited this website?

http://www.globalcooling.nl/whatwedo1.html

ernestlin
12-09-2006, 09:35 AM
welcome, cryogen guy! : )
Do you study in Zhejiang university? it's famous for cryogenic research in china.

botrous
12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi winfred , I'm afraid those aren't files .... soon i'll draw the cycles and post it in the appropriate forum .

Respects and regards
Botrous

Samarjit Sen
13-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Hello Cryogen,

Welcome to the forum. I have joined about 3/4 months ago, and has not only found it very interesting, but the members are very helpful.
I have worked upto - 80 Deg. C but am very much interested in cryogenics. At my age I would like to learn this interesting subject as crogenics have always facinated me.

cryogen
20-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Hello everyone,
I havn't been here for some days. I am studying in Zhejiang University, and I will graduate from here in one year. I am preparing for finding my first job.

Lc_shi
21-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Hi sir
There's one year for you to find work.It's enough for you.No problem,I believe. What your expected job is?
good luck.

regards
LC

cryogen
21-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Thank you, LC
Are you working in Shandong Province?
My hometown is Qufu.
Maybe you can give me some advice to find a job.

hammurabi
21-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Good Luck for your job searching
I'm proud of u