PDA

View Full Version : A/C Design Software

ronaldo9
03-09-2006, 10:06 PM
hI guys and gals,,

Im looking for a really good A/C design software package,,theres a few out there,,preferably something that integrates autocad drawings. Basically im looking for something that presents information for engineer showing load calculations, fresh air supplies,,air changes..Any ideas..thanks a million

botrous
03-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi ronaldo , how are you doing ?
I use the Carrier E20-II software for load estimating , it's a good one , but never searched if it integrates autocad drawings. so i'm not sure if it do that.
Respects and regards
Botrous

Abby Normal
03-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Maybe wrightsoft will let you export it into something autocad compatible. Other wise just do it with whatever software you have and send it as a PDF.

Elite has a 'drawing board option', never tried it yet.

davej
04-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi ronaldo9,
i use th ac calc from clik its pretty good software, not sure if you can attached to a cad program but the guys there are really helpful and will point you in the right direction.

http://www.cliksoftware.com/pages/downloads.htm

The Viking
17-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Tried Hevacomp?
Might be expensive but it's good at whatever you throw at it (load calc, cable/duct/pipe sizing, rad sizing, energy consumption calc, running costs and so on) and it's CAD integrated.

Andy
17-03-2007, 04:53 PM
hI guys and gals,,

Im looking for a really good A/C design software package,,theres a few out there,,preferably something that integrates autocad drawings. Basically im looking for something that presents information for engineer showing load calculations, fresh air supplies,,air changes..Any ideas..thanks a million

Hi Ronald:)

if you use Toshiba gear they provide programs for calculation. The vrf programs allow export to CAD with pipe sizes loads and unit details (including sensible ratio)

I'm sure other manufacturers have the same.

Kind Regards Andy:)

EngWork
28-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Can anyone help me!how can find Secos Engineering software?

maltysoft
21-09-2008, 07:51 PM
so i have not yet a good experiance to tell u