PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of HVAC books

NoNickName
31-08-2006, 08:21 PM
http://books.google.com/books?q=hvac&lr=&as_brr=1&sa=N&start=1

They can't be downloaded, but are freely readable online.
And if you change HVAC with any other word of choice (like "screw compressor"), you will be able to "scrounge" hundreds more.

US Iceman
31-08-2006, 10:24 PM
you will be able to "scrounge" hundreds more.

I see we have added to your already competent linquistic skills.:D

Seriously though, thanks for sharing the link.

Josip
15-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi,

thank you for the music...;)

very nice link

Best regards, Josip :)

snowwhite
16-01-2007, 02:24 PM
hi iam snow white ,can anyone help me

suzanne Lawlor
16-01-2007, 08:58 PM
For a large selection of HVAC books which have all been reviewed and recommended by a HVAC expert, check out LAMA Books which is Leo A. Meyer's site. He's the author of "Sheet Metal" and writes his own books which are some of the best in the industry--clear, non technical. Great site for certification and the have small pocketbooks like "HVAC Spanish" and "Plumbing Spanish" for folks who are dealing with second language issues.

Josip
16-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi, Suzanne Lawlor :)

Welcome to RE

For a large selection of HVAC books which have all been reviewed and recommended by a HVAC expert, check out LAMA Books which is Leo A. Meyer's site. He's the author of "Sheet Metal" and writes his own books which are some of the best in the industry--clear, non technical. Great site for certification and the have small pocketbooks like "HVAC Spanish" and "Plumbing Spanish" for folks who are dealing with second language issues.

Are you a book seller?

Nice, but without any free book;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
17-01-2007, 12:17 AM
For a large selection of HVAC books which have all been reviewed and recommended by a HVAC expert, check out LAMA Books which is Leo A. Meyer's site. He's the author of "Sheet Metal" and writes his own books which are some of the best in the industry--clear, non technical. Great site for certification and the have small pocketbooks like "HVAC Spanish" and "Plumbing Spanish" for folks who are dealing with second language issues.I hope that the spelling is better in the publications than it is on the website :D