PDA

View Full Version : Daikin is the best

VRVForever
26-08-2006, 09:52 PM
I see so many threads on how many engineeers are fed up with installing rubbish brands, pay a bit more and your life will be be made easier.No call backs...fantastic!

A/C student
26-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I see so many threads on how many engineeers are fed up with installing rubbish brands, pay a bit more and your life will be be made easier.No call backs...fantastic!

You say this but wheres the proof, I know that daikin are good dood, but the support system isn't the best. I spent 30 minutes yesterday on hold waiting for the service desk. Even then the guy had to ask his coleague for the answer. It was something simple which I forgot totaly about too. Until he told me and I rememberd hah

puddleboy3
27-08-2006, 09:05 AM
You say this but wheres the proof, I know that daikin are good dood, but the support system isn't the best. I spent 30 minutes yesterday on hold waiting for the service desk. Even then the guy had to ask his coleague for the answer. It was something simple which I forgot totaly about too. Until he told me and I rememberd hah

Im sure your boss wouldnt be to happy knowing that you spent 30mins probably on company mobile waiting for a simple answer! I must admit though the Daikin phone system has become a joke wether its tech info or spare parts you can spend ages on hold then you dont even get the right person when you finally get through!

A/C student
29-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Im sure your boss wouldnt be to happy knowing that you spent 30mins probably on company mobile waiting for a simple answer! I must admit though the Daikin phone system has become a joke wether its tech info or spare parts you can spend ages on hold then you dont even get the right person when you finally get through!

Saying that It was my own phone, as of yet I dont have a company mobile so my bill is going to be rather high this month, oh well Ive got loads of free minutes and what not so it shouldn't be too bad. In the end I will just claim whatever work calls I made back if they are chargable that is lol

I know what you mean about the tech service, it's going down hill fast. Almost as bad as Mitsi, which I havent called in along time so I dont know how good or bad it is lol

DEVIL
30-08-2006, 12:29 AM
heh, i'm waiting for a 3.5 Kw RXS compressor for 3-4 months now , there is a big probleme with the spare parts at daikin

Lc_shi
30-08-2006, 01:55 AM
What standrad is for the best product in HVACR industry?
Daikin is the best? How baout Korea LG / Sumsung?

regards
LC

Abe
30-08-2006, 09:47 AM
What standrad is for the best product in HVACR industry?
Daikin is the best? How baout Korea LG / Sumsung?

regards
LC

In life we always have a " pecking order" in the scheme of things. A stratification of sorts where the cream settles on the top.

An apex like structure , akin to a pyramid.

The determinant of the status is largely defined by customer perception, customer demand, and this is reflected in the prices , other variables like service back up, response times and so forth.

I dont want to write an essay which I can easily do, but you cannot compare apples with pears.

Daikin is perceived as a niche product and shares the stable with likeminded product as Hitachi, Mitshubishi, Panasonic, etc

The Middle rankings are composed of your Fujitsus, Samsungs and LG's

The bottom rung are not even worth mentioning.

All products at end of day perform and do the job they supposed to do, some better then others.

So if you ask about standards Lc Shi...........The primary standard is always going to be Customer Specification.

Get your product specified and soon you will rise up the ratings.

The only way to the top is by being the best. Best in Marketing. Best in Service, Best in Performance.

Be thought of highly in the market position you want to be at .

Not everyone wants to be a Mercedes, some are quite content to be Daihatsus.

Peter_1
30-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Im sure your boss wouldnt be to happy knowing that you spent 30mins probably on company mobile waiting for a simple answer! I
Making conclusions on assumptions isn't nice :rolleyes:
Better read some posts of AC Student

Lc_shi
31-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Abe,
You're absolutely right:)
There is no best, there's better.

thanks

LC

puddleboy3
31-08-2006, 09:24 PM

Thanks very much for pointing that out peter i'll keep that in mind

A/C student
06-09-2006, 07:58 PM

Was that a Jab at my own assumptions on things? Or am I just being Dense? Its been along day lol

Peter_1
06-09-2006, 08:14 PM
What's a jab and it wasn't a reply to your post, I only defended you.:confused:

Latte
06-09-2006, 08:38 PM
In life we always have a " pecking order" in the scheme of things. A stratification of sorts where the cream settles on the top.

An apex like structure , akin to a pyramid.

Daikin is perceived as a niche product and shares the stable with likeminded product as Hitachi, Mitshubishi, Panasonic, etc

The Middle rankings are composed of your Fujitsus, Samsungs and LG's

The bottom rung are not even worth mentioning.

Abe,

What are you saying, There is units WORSE :eek: than LG

Regards

fatboy

Abe
07-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Abe,

What are you saying, There is units WORSE :eek: than LG

Regards

fatboy

Lol

I wish someone from LG would really post here and stand up for their brand!!

I know they lurk on here........
:cool:

winfred.dela
07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
I've sold and installed a lot of aircon units: carrier, fedders, mcquay, toshiba, LG, national, etc. LG is not the worst. I will try to convince my LG supplier to sign in and depend the brand.

Abe
07-09-2006, 08:49 PM
I must say the R22 LG systems were superb
They had trouble with R407

And some quality issues with the new 410 systems
But it would be nice to be alerted of problem areas to inbibe customer confidence

A/C student
08-09-2006, 08:26 PM
What's a jab and it wasn't a reply to your post, I only defended you.:confused:

A jab or a comment about me, I was being thick again sorry, had one of those days lol Thanks for Defending me dude.

mordechai
10-09-2006, 05:20 AM
"Daikin is perceived as a niche product and shares the stable with likeminded product as Hitachi, Mitshubishi, Panasonic, etc

The Middle rankings are composed of your Fujitsu, Samsungs and LG's

TOSHIBA, SANYO,BELCOR?