PDA

View Full Version : Denco & Danfoss info\training material

SteveDixey
26-08-2006, 12:13 PM
A while ago I picked up some pdf files off the denco.co.uk website. There were at least two chapters on psychometrics and included links to short video clips that illustrated various concepts such as partial pressures. I believe they were written by a lecturer at a college in association with Denco.

The files are no longer available on the website. Has anyone kept copies of these in some dusty corner of the hard drive? Google has drawn a blank, only bringing up links from other sites to Denco that are now "dead".

The same has occured with an article on the Danfoss Asia website about blast-freezers. I have a partial copy in that the conversion to pdf from html managed to lose parts of the rh side of the page. When I went back to get the missing bits, the website had been hit by a "corporate makeover":mad: This link I'm sure I found here, but comes up with an error message concerning redirection limits rather than "not found".

Steve

Denco Technical
25-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I will dig deep but the old web site was closed down when GEA purchased us.

Argus
25-05-2011, 12:26 PM

I recall those psychrometic PDFs on the old Denco site. I believe that they were a tutorial of sorts, with interactive exercises, but it was several years ago that they were there.

It's a shame that they are no longer available as they were very good and clear to understand. More importantly they offered work-through exercises on mixed air conditions - I used to recommend them all the time.

I'm not sure if I have a copy saved on my old files... I'll have to look.

OOops - Hope they're not copyrighted!

Denco Technical
03-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Not good news so far, i have our old web team looking around local servers to see if it was kept.

We do have some Power point presentations which are a introduction to psychrometic charts and a understanding of them but i suppose that not what you are looking for really.

IceMan_4000
03-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Ohh that sounds exactly what he is looking for.. I would love to get a PM with those files ;)

Denco Technical
06-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Bad news i am afraid, we have a copy but its protected by copyright.

Sorry guys.

Grizzly
06-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Just a quick search via google produced this!
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-heating-cooling-mixing-d_26.html

Via this!
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/psychrometric-chart-si-d_28.html

I hope it is of some use, only your original route via Denco now seem closed!
Grizzly