PDA

View Full Version : I'm off!

Johnny Rod
24-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Dear all,

As of tomorrow (Friday) I'm finishing with BOC and leaving the world of refrigeration for that of oil extraction from seeds etc. Good luck to you all, I never realised how multi-disciplinary a good fridge engineer needed to be, more than just a few bottles of gas. I hope you got something out of me in the time!

John

Brian_UK
24-08-2006, 02:54 PM
John

Good luck in your new venture.

You will be missed, your input has always been useful and informative.

Just make sure that they don't get you crushing seeds by rolling cylinders over them ;)

US Iceman
24-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi John,

Congratulations on the new prospects. The new job sounds very interesting.

Because you are moving to a new place of employment please don't let that prevent you from making future contributions to the RE forums.

I think you have added a specific knowledge base, that most of us do not have. More opinions are helpful for the reason you stated. Refrigeration does cover a lot of disciplines.

Best of luck on the new job.

Best Regards,
US Iceman

Abe
24-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Dear all,

As of tomorrow (Friday) I'm finishing with BOC and leaving the world of refrigeration for that of oil extraction from seeds etc. Good luck to you all, I never realised how multi-disciplinary a good fridge engineer needed to be, more than just a few bottles of gas. I hope you got something out of me in the time!

John

Good luck John. Wish you every success

Would you care to tell us a little more of this seed oil extraction.

Without telling us too much of course!!

All the best

rbartlett
24-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Dear all,

John

Yes, fair play John you've been a real asset. However do swing by as your advice is still needed

Good luck

Cheers

Richard

Andy
24-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Dear all,

John

John:)
All the best for the future, drop in and let us know how it goes.

P.S.
I will be visiting a farm in N. Ireland that grows Hemp (whackey backey) for this purpose. Bio fuels are just about to take off, good thing to be getting into;)

Kind Regards Andy:)

frank
24-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Best of luck John in the new venture, but please drop back now and again - you're part of the family :)

Abe
24-08-2006, 08:19 PM

P.S.
I will be visiting a farm in N. Ireland that grows Hemp (whackey backey) for this purpose. Bio fuels are just about to take off, good thing to be getting into;)

Apparently Sweden will be totally bio freindly by 2010 I think.

No fuel .......all cars are powered by gas and alternative fuels

rbartlett
24-08-2006, 09:36 PM

P.S.

I happen to know of one of the big drug dealers has long been buying up chunks of Scotland to grow it for when it goes legal

cheers

richard

Andy
24-08-2006, 10:58 PM
I happen to know of one of the big drug dealers has long been buying up chunks of Scotland to grow it for when it goes legal

cheers

richard

Hemp is actually only a form of marjuana, one without the narcotic effect:eek:

Abe
24-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Hemp is actually only a form of marjuana, one without the narcotic effect:eek:

Hemp is the stuff they make sacks with.
Ever did the "sack race" at school??

jamcool
24-08-2006, 11:31 PM
HEMP can be used for alot of things so too the ganja plant:) I have seen soap,lotions,shoes,rope,caps,candles do i need to go on:rolleyes: made from the stuff even cakes made from the herb.good stuff:D

chillin out
24-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Didn't they used to use hemp for packing bearings in some belt driven comps?

Chillin:) :)

Argus
27-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Good luck, John.

Hope we meet up again soon.

Do please try to keep in touch, because chemists are a bit rare on this forum.

________
Lexus IS F history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Lexus_IS_F)