PDA

View Full Version : industrial heat pump application

Lc_shi
23-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi sirs
Pls refer to the attached file for overview of heat pump application in industrial activities.
I hope who have the experience to introduce some products in this field.

thanks

regards
LC

Freonboy
23-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Hi There,

Can you be more specific !

Lc_shi
24-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Hi Sir
I'm not familiar with industrial heat pump but I'm interested in its application in food and paper industry. Could you tell me something about that? thanks

regards
LC

US Iceman
24-08-2006, 04:51 AM
LC,

A heat pump can be used for just about any heating requirement. Any heat source is a good candidate.

One of the biggest limitations is the final high temperature needed for the process. If we are using a common refrigeration system, we have to be selective for the refrigerant used.

I'm working on a project now where the final temperature we are delivering is 170F (76.6C). I think we can get to 212F (100C) without too many problems. Maybe a little higher.:cool:

Lc_shi
24-08-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm working on a project now where the final temperature we are delivering is 170F (76.6C). I think we can get to 212F (100C) without too many problems. Maybe a little higher.
It's very fascinating it get above 100C final temperature. what is the critical tech? the specialized compressor and other component? tell me more if not against your confidential information:)

regards
LC

US Iceman
24-08-2006, 02:48 PM
LC,

The main issue is to design the system so that no critical application limit is approached or exceed. The main item to carefully evaluate is the compressor type and oil used.