PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Error codes

kevscontent
15-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Help !,
I have a samsung HH140ECM that has an error 'E0' on display and i am unable to find and info on the error codes for samsung, even tried samsung and they are not replying.

Ian Neill
15-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi, Had a look through my fault codes for Samsung ....its only a poor quality copy I aquired....and E0 isn't on the list but ED is which refers to Outdoor pipe thermister.
I have some info on Trouble shooting using indoor and outdoor pcb's if that would be any help.
Regards
Ian

kevscontent
16-08-2006, 04:53 PM
That would be great thanks, i have found out that E0 does exisy and it just means a general fault with the outdoor unit.

Ian Neill
16-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Hope these help......

Trouble shooting by outdoor unit error

Error Error Description Check Code
1 Indoor unit room thermistor Indoor PCB/
Thermistor

5 Indoor unit pipe sensor Indoor PCB/
Sensor

6 Outdoor thermistor/sensor Outdoor PCB/
Sensor

9 Float switch error Drain pump/float
Drain system
DIP switch SW2 of the indoor unit (the 2 and 4 switches must be on)

A communication error indoor/ Inter connect
Outdoor cable
PCB of indoor/
outdoor

C Wired remote comms error Remote controller/
Cable
Main/Sub PCB of
Indoor unit

D Outdoor pipe sensor Outdoor pipe sens
Outdoor PCB

L Three phase power error Incoming supply
( 3 Phase models only) Outdoor PCB

Sorry if this is a bit confusing as far as i can remember the outdoor unit has got a fault indicator on the PCB and the codes above relate to that. The error codes have a two digit format with the first digit indicating the unit address and the second the error code.

Hope this is some help.... Most of the above tend to point to faulty outdoor PCB's as the cause of most faults.

Regards

Ian Neill

kevscontent
17-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Ian,

That is fantastic help thanks. Our problem points towards the compressor going out on thermal overload even after cleaning the condensor coil so its time for another call to Samsung !!.

cheers for the help.

Kevin

markyp33
03-09-2006, 09:55 AM
I don't want to teach you how to suck eggs, but if the compressor is going out on thermal overload have you checked you gas charge is okay. If you are low on gas this can cause it.

Thanks - MarkyP

superswill
19-11-2006, 10:15 PM
hey kev

if samsung units give you anymore probs send me an email and should be able to help as just moved to a samsung firm(i know but the money is good!!!)

paul

sprinkler
08-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Hi Ian

i just installed a samsung mini split model AQV12V and when i turned it on a error code E556 came up any thaughts

nike123
08-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi Ian

i just installed a samsung mini split model AQV12V and when i turned it on a error code E556 came up any thaughts
Capacity miss-match!
You need to set up option codes correctly.

sprinkler
08-08-2010, 06:18 AM
where would i find the set up options

jason

nike123
08-08-2010, 06:20 AM
If you where posted question in only one thread, you will be already found it.