PDA

View Full Version : Daikin A/C or something else?

stresshead
13-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi,
Can anyone help. Am looking to get an air con unit for a 2.5 x 2.5m first floor bedroom which has a plasma in it. First looked at a LG Art cool unit & now I’ve move on to Daikin FTXG35EV1BS. Would this do a good job or would I be better off getting a Ururu Sarara instead? :confused:

Peter_1
14-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Nice intro. I should install a Bilobili Kawari.

Brian_UK
14-08-2006, 11:27 PM
....Bilobili Kawari.

Now I know what Ururu Sarara means but whats yours Peter ?

All I got on a Google was a sports player!!

Peter_1
15-08-2006, 01:10 PM
It could even be a Wakobulu Ketora or in other words... I haven't a clue and I think many others don't know wath Ururu means. I bet it's a little bit taller then a rabbit and a little bit faster then a duck. :p

I think many know why I wrote this post.

Abe
15-08-2006, 06:21 PM
It could even be a Wakobulu Ketora or in other words... I haven't a clue and I think many others wath that Ururu is. I bed it's a little bit taller then a rabbit and a little bit faster then a duck. :p

I think many know why I wrote this post.

Yes I know.........and yours was a great reply Pater !
:D

stresshead
15-08-2006, 06:35 PM
So back to my original question. :D
Check out Daikin website if you're still confused. ( To think I'm not even an engineer ) :rolleyes:

A/C student
15-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Daikin as a rule are sound to work with. easy to install and maintenence is a doddle to someone who knows what they are doing.

I have no idea what you guys where talking about. But a mitsi mr slim can always do the job. Seeing as the room isnt that big.

Brian_UK
15-08-2006, 11:20 PM
It could even be a Wakobulu Ketora or in other words... I haven't a clue and I think many others don't know wath Ururu means. I bet it's a little bit taller then a rabbit and a little bit faster then a duck. :p

I think many know why I wrote this post.I know Peter, I was just wondering how far this would go :)

Ururu = Japanese for humidifying

Sarara = Japanese for dehumidifying

It's a new Daikin system, as detailed here:-
http://www.daikin.co.uk/news/items/UruruSarara.jsp

:D

Abe
17-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Well whadaya know??? :)
We learn something new everyday and today I sure have!
Thanks Brian......

frank
18-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Another world first from Daikin :p

Now lets watch the others catch up and then claim to have invented it :rolleyes:

Brian_UK
18-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I like the addition of the three "Multiple Unintended Posts" to draw the eye down to your subtle message Frank.

Have you been attended Advertising Classes ?

frank
18-08-2006, 11:13 PM
I've had this a few times Brian

I start typing a reply and then suddenly every time I hit the space bar it posts a reply.

The posts say something like:

1 Hello Brian
2 Hello Brian it's
3 Hello Brian it's been

Do you get the picture? Rather annoying at times :mad:
Getting ready to throw the PC from the first floor window next time the dustcart comes past :D

Brian_UK
19-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Getting ready to throw the PC from the first floor window next time the dustcart comes past Don't forget to send the Waste Transfer Note out with it Frank ;)

DEVIL
20-08-2006, 09:08 PM
stresshead hard to say it's a big diff bitwin the ftxg and ururu , if u have the money, buy a ururu, they say it's not new tehnology they say it whas tested in japan for 5 years, atlist that whas what our daikin sed to us, if u have the money and the need for it get a ururu else if u just whant a good AC , get a daikin FTX or u could get a'n other brad, but the art cool, just that it's fensy but not a very good AC unit (no offence just my taste )

stresshead
21-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanx for that A/C Student & Devil. Glad to see there's a few people on here that make sense.
Does anyone know much about the Ururu Sarara system? Are they as good as Daikin say they are?

abdulazman
21-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Ururu sarara sounds like something in the movie.

Maybe, ninja turtles movies ''Cowa bungga'':D :D

Maybe, ''huru hara'' meaning chaos in our native language.:eek: :eek: