PDA

View Full Version : Diplomat 6528 Fault Code

Targus
09-08-2006, 08:11 PM
All

I'll be honest from the start and tell you that I am an engineer but not a refrigeration engineer.

I've got a problem with our Diplomat 6582 fridge and the manual tells me that the flashing LED's indicate a fault code, but does not tell me what the particular fault code means . The book says "call service"!!

The red fault button LED is flashing as is are the green 4 and 7 degree LED's.

Just wondering if anyone can help please as I called the number in the back of the instructions and they want £90 for the call out before they start!!

I've scoured the internet with no success - very frustrating.

Thanks
T

Brian_UK
09-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi T and welcome.

I've tried searching on

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk

as well but didn't get much luck either. Interesting bit on 'fault codes' though which indicates that they are not too specific regarding the fault; more to give an area to look at...

Have a look at the above site, you might find a local service man who will give you a fairer price, the manufacturer will always charge more.

Niculin_Dumitru
31-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Can you be more specific?
I don't know this refrigerator model but if you can tell me the type (freezer, fridge-freezer ), electronic control with sensors or just mechanic thermostat and the flashing led it's just a signaling system.

Brian_UK
31-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Check the date N.D. and note that tbis poster did not return after his one post. ;)