PDA

View Full Version : Micro-cool controller

bernard
04-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi

Tried to change the danfoss adap-kool AKC 114B.Wrote down all the info in F3 of handset and address.First controller was new,when I looked in F1 it stayed on stand-by and nothing operated.Tried a second controller which was a re-furb,this was pass word protected.All bit switches were changed to match up with old controller which had a blown transformer.

Q1.Why stand-by

Q2.How do I get passed the pass word

ManyThanks

Bernard

Andy
04-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Hi

Tried to change the danfoss adap-kool AKC 114B.Wrote down all the info in F3 of handset and address.First controller was new,when I looked in F1 it stayed on stand-by and nothing operated.Tried a second controller which was a re-furb,this was pass word protected.All bit switches were changed to match up with old controller which had a blown transformer.

Q1.Why stand-by

Q2.How do I get passed the pass word

ManyThanks

Bernard

Woodley micro cool and Danfoss are the same hardware, but with different software. They don't work together. You may (repeat may) be able to fit the eprom from a micro cool to the danfoss and get it to run on a micro cool network.

The password is in the gateway (never heard of a controller password in Danfoss)

What is you front end computer or touch screen.

If it's Danfoss it will be a PC that will need to be uploaded.

Let us know and we can talk you through it:)

Kind Regards Andy:)

bernard
04-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi Andy

Its a Woodley touch screen front end,I changed one before but it was about two years ago.I can,t remember having much trouble.

The controller is a Danfoss Miro-Cool Akc114b Prt no 084b6033.

I have my doubts about refurbished controllers but the one thats new should work.I must have missed some vital info:confused:

Thanks for your help:D

Regards Bernard

P.S.I have the handheld

Andy
04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Andy

Its a Woodley front end,I changed one before but it was about two years ago.I can,t remember having much trouble.

The controller is a Danfoss Miro-Cool Akc114b Prt no 084b6033.

I have my doubts about refurbished controllers but the one thats new should work.I must have missed some vital info:confused:

Thanks for your help:D

Regards Bernard

P.S.I have the handheld

Bernard:)

they all come in standby, you need to switch the main switch on in the thermostat or service sections in the controller 1 is on 0 is off and -1 is manual:)

don't forget to set the refrigerant type before switching on if the S1 (Evaporator probe) is a transducer not a probe.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards Andy:)

bernard
04-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi Mark

Ah that makes sense,will update you,the refurb controller asks for a password,I,ve asked several people and they say the same as you "they have never heard of it"

Many thanks for your help:D

Bernard

coolman
18-08-2006, 08:26 PM
The standard password in the hand terminal is 99
with + and - key produce the first 9 press digit and enter second 9

now you can enter whatever you want.

full doc on akc 114 can be found on:

HTTP://www.koeltechniek.nl.tt
choose documentatie,
klik red link

or follow this direct link:

http://tenderlove.homeip.net/domeinnaam/docu/picture.php?cat=search&image_id=34&search=allwords:akc,114~AND

good luck Victor

spr2003
25-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Look if the regulating condition is 0 (no cooling) or 6 (forced closing)
In case it is 6, go to extended functions and watch after the ON-ImpMode. Set must be 0, if connections 32-33 not used.

Regards
Sergio